Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

About The Hotness And Battery Drainage Of Previously Released Infinix Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About The Hotness And Battery Drainage Of Previously Released Infinix Phones. (663 Views)

Stop Complaining About Quick Battery Drainage. Do This Now. / How To Verify If Your Tecno Phone And Battery Are Genuine. / Infinix Race Max Q, A Great Improvement To Infinix Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The Hotness And Battery Drainage Of Previously Released Infinix Phones. by jidetay: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guys, the solution to the hotness and battery drainage of Infinix phones has been known to lots of people for a while but, seeing as I still see people complaining about it, I decided to put it out here. Go to Advanced Wifi. Then, go to the 'Always Scan' setting and turn it off. Viola! No more hotness or drainage. Adios.

1 Like

Re: About The Hotness And Battery Drainage Of Previously Released Infinix Phones. by Lawrenceoyek: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
I've known this for a while. But, good looking out. Nice one.
Re: About The Hotness And Battery Drainage Of Previously Released Infinix Phones. by marietta: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Have you guys noticed that when solutions to Infinix issues are being posted, people don't type much? But, when the paid saboteurs come out, they're can't stop talking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taiwan: Apple And Xiaomi Have Spyware Inside / Bestmobs Awards 2014: Best Mobile Phone -- Samsung Galaxy S5 / Android Games Extractions And Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.