Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Experience Of An Abused House Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Experience Of An Abused House Girl (1155 Views)

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by onismate: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
I arrived Benin city at about 5:13pm. My friend Osas had already begged his elder sister for me to stay with her family till the end of my service year.

Osas and I had been friends since our days in 100level. We do virtually everything together except some weird things. Only that he was posted to Abuja while me was Edo state. He’s originally from Edo state and though didn’t grew up there. But he has a family, his elder sister who is married to a military man. They stay in Benin city.

Osas had to beg his sister to allow me stay in their house for my Primary Assignment.

Staying in their house was a sweet sad memory that I would never forget in a hurry. All was so good until the family felt I pressed beyond bounds. But it wasn’t my fault. I couldn’t have watched while those events takes place.

It all started when I came into the house, their house help, the way she’s been treated. It didn’t go down well with me. That was what hanged me into trouble.

It all started the day I came into the house. The family welcomed me so well. A slim average in height teenage girl was the one who served me water to drink. As she was serving me the drink, I noticed marks on her hands. That wouldn’t have been tribal marks. It looked like marks gotten from been tortured.

At night during the super, all except this young teenager was seated at the dinning. She probably has her own place in the kitchen. After the dinner, “Ntii,” the woman shouted. She asked her to come and pack the plates. That was where I got to know the name of this young teenage girl is “Nti.” It was a short form of Ntishokarome. She is from Cross Rivers state.

As Nti was packing the plates from the table, the 10 year old boy of my host smacked her bottom with his right hand. I thought the mother and the father would rebuke him; they didn’t. But they rather ignored it and pretended they didn’t see what was happening. As if that was not enough, the boy lifted his hand to hit Nti’s bottom again. “Common stop that nonsense,” I shouted and he dropped his hand. Nti left the place. The way his father looked at him when I shouted, it looked as if he wants to swallow me. I almost became scared. I had forgotten that am a guest of a military General.

As days go by, I noticed, Nti wakes up early and sleeps late. When others are eating in the dinning, she has her own place in the kitchen. The clothes she wears, stands her out of the family’s children. Someone might just refer to her as “dustbin inside Aso Rock.” she always looked dirty and unkept, yet stays inside a fine house.

The shouts and screams woke me up. “it has started again,” I thought to myself. They have started beating her. I was yet to see a day pass by without Nti being beaten. I stood up and went to her room. Only for me to find her been stripped naked by her madam. She was laid on the floor while she flogged her. And it’s happening in front of her 3 kids. Nti screamed as she was being flogged. I rushed and collected the cane from madam. “Are you stupid,” she screamed at me. Before I knew what was happening, a dirty slap landed on my left cheek. With that kind of slap, within 10 seconds, I wondered if madam was also trained as a soldier. The slap affected my eyes immediately. I tried to explain to her that the beatings was too much. “What is your business? Is it your house,” she screamed at me. I couldn’t even alter any word, I dropped the cane on the floor and left the room.

Leaving the room, I began to wonder what kind of human beings my host are. To make matters worse, I overheard madam telling her 10 year old son to go get pepper from the kitchen. Hope say this woman no wan put pepper for this girl eyes.

5minutes later, Nti was screaming so louder. I couldn’t bear it. I had to run as fast as possible to her room. I met the shock of my life. Madam was trying to insert grounded pepper into Nti’s anus. Nti was begging. “Mummy put it inside,” one of the children said. I stood there speechless. I couldn’t do anything to help at that moment. I thought of what my fate would be if I try to prevent that evil woman from her deed. Maybe her husband would deal with me. I am still a guest. I left the room. Put on a shirt and left the house.

I came back in the evening. The General himself was back. He warned me never to interfere with any of their family’s matter. He said if not for osas, they would have thrown me out of the house. I actually took the warning serious.

The next day, I came back as early enough from my PPA. I met Nti at home. She was walking strangely with her legs wide open like someone who has a bowl leg. I began to ask her some series of questions. She confessed to me that that has been the way they torture her. They strip her naked and flog her in the presence of their children. As she was narrating to me, I felt sad and angry. She said sometimes their 10 year old son would touch her breast his parents presence and they wouldn’t do anything. Wetin me wan talk. Wetin I fit do. The General himself don wan me. I encouraged her. Though I never told Osas what I was seeing in the house. But I intend to.

After she had narrated, I told her to go and finish her work and come so I can help handle her school’s assignment. She actually did come back. We took a bench and went outside. As I was helping her with her assignment, the General drove into the compound. He came to us and sent Nti into the house. “Who sent you,” he asked me. he warned me never to teach her anything. He said it’s not my duty to do it. and I was just a guest in the house. The way he was even talking to me, I was scared. Make I no go dabaru myself for this house. I just wan respect myself.

In the evening, I went to the kitchen to take water from the fridge and I discovered the shock of my life. There was a pot on the gas cooker. I opened it, it was a mixture of so many soup. “Who eats this,” I thought to myself. That is a total poison and that was what Nti eats. The family doesn’t eat staled food, only Nti. If they cook egusi soup, the leftover would be poured into the pot for Nti to eat. The next day, if it’s okro, they would pour it into the pot. And that is how it goes. Looking inside the pot, it contains more than 6 soups or poisons. If one adds Nsala soup, egusi, efo and many more. I don’t think the girl predict the name of the soup she’s eating. It was a mixture of so many. I no sure say she know the name of the soup wey she dey chop sef.

I left the kitchen immediately and went to my room. As I was there, Nti rushed into my room with tears flowing from her eyes. Nti said the madam wants to beat her. me, I no know wetin I wan do. Since them don tell me make I no dey interfere for their family matter. I told her to go. She refused. I couldn’t stand her tears as I watched her cry. She locked the door. Boom boom boom, “open this door now. Oh, this is your plan. you want to rape Nti.” The general screamed. Chaii, this girl wan put me for wahala. Nti was begging me not to open the door. That they want to beat her with chains. Me, I no know wetin I wan do. Before I knew what was happening, General had called the police on phone. I opened the door. I tried to explain to him that I wasn’t doing anything with her. “Shey bi I have warned you not to interfere with my family matter,” he screamed at me. Before I knew what was happening, police had arrived and he told them I was trying to rape Nti. Chaii, come see beating wey this people give me before them carry me go their station. I was actually released a week later by Osas. I didn’t even go back to that house again. But I was still hurting about the beatings given to Nti. Only God will save her.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/927-the-cry-of-an-abused-housemaid
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmm crying........
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by bibinwaka: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
d best u would have Don for dat girl was to get her family details and contact dem to come and carry her away. if she has any. people can be very mean.
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by onismate: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
To be sincere with you, there are thousands going through that kind,of paid. People are so mean.
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
If you come across a case like this report to naptip instead of the endless lamentation which we are generally good at as Nigerians.
If yo report and nothing is done then you have done your part its much better than assuming nothing will be done
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by mgbeketoto: 1:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Abused house girls turn to abusive mothers and wives!
The cycle continues! kiss

1 Like

Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by killercute16(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Mehn i pity the poor girl oh.....You would have done something na.
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by esmeralda1(f): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Did this happen in real life or its just a story?
if its real u no do well at all, u try o so u fit sleep knowing that smone is being beaten with chains
Pls try contact her family or visit socio welfare unit of the Women Affairs Ministry in Benin there, inform them or do it anonymously
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by febby419(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jisos! Some people can be really mean! embarassed
Re: The Experience Of An Abused House Girl by bennyrazz: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
demons living in humans. They will surely pay for their atrocities if not them then their children cuz God already have a repayment plan for them.

(1) (Reply)

Re:slut Walk For Women's Right In Pictures / Photo: Jim Nwobodo Renews His Vows With His Wife Patricia / Shake N Take 3 Blender At Its Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.