Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Voguepay Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voguepay Help! (886 Views)

Voguepay Charges Is Making Me Want To Think Twice / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / Voguepay Vs Simplepay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay Help! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please I need someone to tell me anything about VOGUEPAY.I know google exists I just want to hear from y'all...I want to know how they operate...is it dat both the buyer and seller must av a voguepay account?? Will the money paid by the buyer go straight to my bank account?? Can they be trusted??

I promise #500 recharge card for any satisfactory reply please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Voguepay Help! by lifestyle1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
adenuga33:
Please I need someone to tell me anything about VOGUEPAY.I know google exists I just want to hear from y'all...I want to know how they operate...is it dat both the buyer and seller must av a voguepay account?? Will the money paid by the buyer go straight to my bank account?? Can they be trusted??

I promise #500 recharge card for any satisfactory reply please. Thanks in advance.

https://voguepay.com/how-it-works
Re: Voguepay Help! by Nuralaexy: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Wow! is voguepay new to our hearing? Check their site and call their customer care for enquiry.
Re: Voguepay Help! by internetpo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
You should have posted this on webmaster or programming section of NL. You'll get better answers there.
adenuga33:
Please I need someone to tell me anything about VOGUEPAY.I know google exists I just want to hear from y'all...I want to know how they operate...is it dat both the buyer and seller must av a voguepay account?
yes the buyer and seller must have but the buyer can also choose to pay from an ATM card (matercard, Visa or vever if he want
).
Will the money paid by the buyer go straight to my bank account?
No. it will be on your voguepay account. You can request for your money anyday you want and it will be sent to your bank within 48hrs
Can they be trusted??
Yes. They can very well be trusted. I know the CEO personally. Infact you can report to EFCC if anything goes wrong
[s]I promise #500 recharge card for any satisfactory reply please. Thanks in advance.[/s]
I prefer you register with my Affiliate link here https://voguepay.com/12235-2638 We provide Tech support and ideas for all that register under us, thre are also plans for a forthcoming contest, where ppl win cash and prizes.
grin Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Pure Honey / See How You Can Earn Some Money Fast / Where Can I Get Regular Soil Auger In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.