Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The New MTN Recharge Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New MTN Recharge Card (435 Views)

Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / Latest New Mtn Etisalat Airtel Glo Freebrowsing Cheats For October 2013. / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New MTN Recharge Card by Merlissa(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014

This morning on my way to work, I bought MTN recharge card and what I saw is so ..

My question is this, is #APC so desperate to keep power in Lagos?

Is it Ambode, that is running or Tinubu that's still the governor??

What's your take??

Re: The New MTN Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Don't mind them
Desperate set of individuals

1 Like

Re: The New MTN Recharge Card by saaedlee: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
I see no problem with that, op do you?
Re: The New MTN Recharge Card by godsamist: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Sister no cause for alarm..Desperate or no desperate we know them like the back of our palm...No mind all their makeups..Esau voice and jacob hands..Truth must definitely prevail.

(1) (Reply)

First Time In The Pool Share Ur Experience / Chewing Stick Vs Tooth Brush / Have You Ever Given A Seller Torn Money And Believing That He/she Wont Find Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.