Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc (2473 Views)

How Do I Make RAR Game File Play On Ppsspp Emulator / How To Make High-end Pc Games Play On Your Low-end Pc / Who play's on PC ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by lazrin(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2006
hi.
pls what could possibly make a pc game not play after installation?
bought me lord of the rings, (3 cds) and after installation a message comes out saying, "lord of the rings has experienced a problem and needs to close", bla bla bla
i have a pentium 3 processor, 19 gigs, windows xp, and a fairly new pc, so what cd possibly be the problem cos i have a felling its not the game?
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by c0dec(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
get yourself a better PC
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by texazzpete(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2006
th words 'pentium 3' and 'fairly new pc' are not compatible. Upgrade ASAP.
besides, if its Lord of the rings 3 (return of the king) u need a 3d GPU to play it.
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by lazrin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2006
abeg texapettez no vex, what is a 3d gpu bla bla, and how do i get it
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by texazzpete(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2006
GPU = graphics processing Unit.

if ure using a desktop, it's fairly easy to upgrade to at least a decent gfx card.
get ou a copy of Wednesday Guardian. Check computer shops until u see stuff like "256MB Nvidia geforce" or "128Mb radeon" or some other generic stuf like that. don't worry if you dont see exactly what i wrote there, these otigba boys r notorious for their bad spelling and there are a lot of graphics cards out there.

PLEASE BY GOD DO NOT BUY ANY 32 MB GRAPHICS CARD. RUN FAR AWAY FROM ANY ATI RAGE OR ANY VOODOO CARD!!!!!
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by ladex142(m): 4:23am On Aug 22, 2006
You could try and download 3d-analyzer to play it

Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by emeka88(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2007
dear friend
the problem could either be from your pc or the game cds you bought.
these are my reasons.
it could be that your pc does not the meet the requirements for the game to run.may be your video card, memory or something of that stuff.
it could also be that the cds you bought do not contain the complete data.that should be in it .and you should know that if a single file misses or was not properly burned to the cd.the game may install, but will certainly not run in your system.
always buy the original cd instead of patronising all the pirated cds that are sold by nigerians.
Re: My Lord Of The Rings Wont Play On My Pc by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2007
hmmm
"the pirated cds that are sold by nigerians"
what are you getting at?
how much paper do u think regular nigerians have-that we can go about buying original cds
you must be kidding!!!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!!SOLD!!! PES 2012 And TRON Evolution / I Need Used PS3 Any Model In Abuja / Pes 2017 Next Season Patch 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.