Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,331 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? (796 Views)

Differences Between Android And Window Phones / Single Sim Phones Vs Dual Sim Phones, Which Is Better? / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2014
One of my female friends told me to help her select a good screen touch phone she can buy. I browsed and showed her so many screen touch branded phones that the price falls between #15000 - #20000. The list includes android phones and window phones excluding Tecno because she said she don't like tecno. She also complained about people saying that android phones used to deduct one's airtime(credit) when one recharges. Finally, she choosed nokia lumia 530(window phone). I told her that yes that android phones deduct your airtime if you don't have active data and if you mistakely on your mobile data with active data they will deduct your credit, but that of window phones I don't know much about it whether it has issues or not but I will ask people that have being using window phones to find out or share their experience with window phones. Please house which one do you prefer to buy? Is window phones or android phones? Can she still enjoys whatsapp, facebook, 2go and any other popular applications if she decided to buy window phones.
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? by Lagusta(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2014
Since she just wants to own a touch screen phone, with basic apps, she could go for the lumia 530....

I just feel the phone's UI is quite boring jare....

Oh, lest i forget, there is no 2go in windows phones oooo
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lagusta:
Since she just wants to own a touch screen phone, with basic apps, she could go for the lumia 530....

I just feel the phone's UI is quite boring jare....

Oh, lest i forget, there is no 2go in windows phones oooo
you mean it, window phones can not support 2go
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? by epoxide(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
senior. Go for Android
Re: Window Phones And Android Phones, Which One Do You Go For? by Lagusta(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

you mean it, window phones can not support 2go

nope, there is no 2go in the windows app market....

The only way is to download a java emulator (if there is)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A5 Review (video) / Lenovo Monster Smartphone - K80 Comes With 4GB RAM & 4,000mah Battery / Sold! Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.