Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Jordin Sparks Shades Ex Jason Derulo In New Mixtape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jordin Sparks Shades Ex Jason Derulo In New Mixtape (1792 Views)

Waje's Daughter, Emerald Takes Beautiful Selfie With US Singer Jordin Sparks / BET Awards: Jordin Sparks Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Orange Floral Dress / Jordin Spark Vs Rihanna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jordin Sparks Shades Ex Jason Derulo In New Mixtape by amakaikeng(f): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Remember the saying - "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned?" Well, singer Jordin Sparks is apparently still beat up about her split with her boyfriend of three years, Jason Derulo. Back in September this year, the media space was agog with news of their breakup especially since it was reported that Jason started misbehaving because he felt he has hit the big league and Jordin who had put her career on hold to nurse him when he broke his neck was no longer suitable for him.

As much as the former lovebirds initially wanted us to believe that the split was based on mutual agreement, it seems Jordin is ready to spill on what really happened. So, in her new mixtape, Jordin goes all out to air their dirty laundry in a remix of Drake's "How Bout Now'-

She sings:

[center] "Feeling like I have to get all of this off my chest. I know you are sitting there thinking ‘What is she going to do next?' Remember I deleted all my other guys' numbers out my phone for ya? Remember when you broke your neck and I had to wash your back for ya? You probably don't remember half of the s--t that I did for ya."

"You thought you had it all figured out back then boy, how 'bout now? 'Cause I'm up right now and you suck right now.
"You thought that little effort that you put in was enough boy how 'bout now?

"Always been mom's little angel / but once you blew up head got big and you started changing
[/center]
Continue to read the rest at the link...http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/11/jordin-sparks-shades-ex-jason-derulo-in.html

Re: Jordin Sparks Shades Ex Jason Derulo In New Mixtape by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Is that it ?
Re: Jordin Sparks Shades Ex Jason Derulo In New Mixtape by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2014
I love Jordin Sparks though embarassed oh well his loss

(1) (Reply)

Photo:Rukky Sanda Displaying Her Lesbianism With A Female Friend? / Asamoah Gyan Throws Massive House Warming Party For His $3M La Basilica De Baby / Nicki Minaj Goes Lesbo On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.