Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

What We Should Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What We Should Know (618 Views)

What An Entrepreneur Should Know About Angel Investors / Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Should Know by adeboriaji(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
1. Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable. – Coco Chanel
2. A man should never neglect his family for business. – Walt Disney
3. Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
4. The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do. – Roy L. Smith
5. Business is more exciting than any game. – Lord Beaverbrook
6. The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do. – Dennis Waitley
7. Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion. – Cyril Northcote Parkinson/Parkinson’s Law.
8. I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity. – Oprah Winfrey
9. Ideas in secret die. They need light and air or they starve to death. – Seth Godin
10. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Unknown
11. My son is now an ‘entrepreneur’. That’s what you’re called when you don’t have a job. – Ted Turner
12. The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. – Henry Ford
13. For all of its faults, it gives most hardworking people a chance to improve themselves economically, even as the deck is stacked in favor of the privileged few. Here are the choices most of us face in such a system: Get bitter or get busy. – Bill O’ Reilly
14. Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day. – Gary Vaynerchuck
15. Victory goes to the player who makes the next–to–last mistake. – Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

(1) (Reply)

Team $5000 In Two Weeks / Most Of The Clients We Register Businesses For Are Foreigners&nigerians Abroad / Get Fix Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.