Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,331 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Parents BEWARE! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents BEWARE! (482 Views)

Drug Abuse, Parents Beware..... / Child Abuse: Parents Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents BEWARE! by oyinremie: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2014
A woman simply identified as eleha (woman in purdah) last Tuesday November 18, 2014 disappeared with 4 kids at a neighbourhood home lesson in Idi-Omo area of Ibadan, Oyo State. And according to Tribune, the children are yet to be found till the writing of this report today.
The four missing children, whose names were given as Abdulsalam Aderibigbe, Abigail Adegunju, Chidiebere and Onyiyechukwu were reportedly taken away by the eleha who disguised as someone in need of an employment. She struck within 30 minutes of starting her job as a lesson assistant.
The 33-year-old proprietress of Mrs Kafayat Olatubosun, has described the incident which led to the disappearance of the four pupils in her care as one that is like a devil stalking her, after which he crept in and struck.
According to Mrs Olatunbosun who is nursing a 14-month-old baby and is currently kept in protective custody at State Criminal Investigation, Iyaganku, Ibadan:
“I started operating a neighbourhood lesson for children at Sagbolada Compound, Idi Omo, Ibadan in 2009. I rented a space in the compound and I pay N500 monthly for it. I have about 35 pupils between the ages of one-and-half and three. Sometimes, primary school pupils sent home from their schools because of non-payment of fees are brought by their parents so that there would be no vacuum in their academic lives. I collect N20 daily for each child and the lesson hours are between 8a.m. and 1p.m.”

Continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/parents-beware.html

(1) (Reply)

An Escape From The Friend Zone (5) / Daddy Xmas Won't Be Nice Without Uninterrupted Power Back Up Get 1.5KVA Inverter / When Your Kids Get Freak-like Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.