Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Hot Online ECF Investment Spot For 50 Serious Investor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot Online ECF Investment Spot For 50 Serious Investor (439 Views)

Check Out Dis Hot Online Business / Your 20 Pence for 50 Pounds - your 20p could get you £50 / Seeking For A Serious Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Online ECF Investment Spot For 50 Serious Investor by inforesource: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Hi all, how are you doing today, I hope this meet you on a good note?

I am here to put smiles on your faces this festive period. I want to lead you to investment opportunity you can access online through Equity Crowd Funding (ECF) platform. Some of you must have heard about this or probably be a member without knowing what to do, who to trust and which investment to commit to.

Ok, it is time to make money legitimately to your account. All you need is 250$ minimum which will earn you 9-10% monthly. For those who want to invest up to 5k$, there is a bank guarantee on your invested sum which you have to sign and keep in case of any eventuality. You can apply for VISA or MASTER CARD for your withdrawal if you so wish. It will be shipped via DHL. Just make sure your address is correct.

Ok, enough!! Stop! Don't be too excited about this because I will be very very strict on folks here. The reason being that NLand has high record of unserious folks who use their mb to post contents that derail readers.

If you are interested then join me on my whatsaap: 08094496082. Please I will delete anyone who do not adhere to the rules. Besides, I won't be on whatsaap 247 because I have other things to do, moreover, I need to save some mb. So when you send your request and I don't respond on time don't raze the roof.

Note: this opportunity is limited by time. Only 50 serious investor will be attended to. After this I won't accept any further request.

Also, this opportunity may not be available by next week. That depends on the demand. So no guarantee on that.

In whatsaap I will let you know how I benefit from giving out this info. I don't have ref link but I do have the company's link.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partner For Labour Recruitment / Na Wetin Dis Insurance People Dey Do Sef??!!!!! / Alert: Oil Workers Begin Strike Over Fuel Price, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.