Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Britain Normalizes Sex For Children - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Britain Normalizes Sex For Children (5741 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Nigeria Ranks 2nd In “army Of Foreign Criminals” Living In Britain – Home Office / Frail Muhammad Ali Meets Henry Cooper On 'final' Tour Of Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Normalizes Sex For Children by pat077: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
The end beacons
Re: Britain Normalizes Sex For Children by thorpido(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Billyonaire:
That's what I was taught when I was a child. Now I know better. Do not worry, someday you will wear the thinking cap when hope fails. There is a limit to where hope takes you in this life.
'And now abideth(lives on,is immortal),faith,hope and love,these three but the greatest of these is love(1 Corin.13:13)'.Hope doesn't fail.If at all it fails,then it was the failure of the one who seemed to have it.
Re: Britain Normalizes Sex For Children by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Manweysabi:
I don't take any articles that has illuminati in it serious...

When will you people realize that Illuminati does not not exist, huh? undecided

[b]hmm...The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened"wink is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them. The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through Edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

This Modern day Illuminati is just fictitious if you have half a brain you would know that those who are promoting it whether from the christian angle or entertainment angle are only doing it to sell whatever products they have..a normal thinking man knows this world is all about buying and selling,real or fake products/ideas with the sole aim of making money off the targeted market.

Okay let me agree that the modern Illuminati even exists,why would it be flashed publicly? its a "secret society"..a lot of people don't want to learn that is the beginning of the problem..research by yourself read books,study and you will realize that the real life Illuminati has nothing to do with putting materialism first,has nothing to do with physical/material wealth..

On the other hand Free Masons are just a fraternal order/organization....which is very open to every one..if you are interested you can look for any of their lodges near you and inquire what you will or better still go to: http://www.masonforum.com/ and all your questions will be answered by keeping an open mind.

bottom line:Lot of people believe the end time is here so these people are taking advantage of it all to make profit.[/b]
Re: Britain Normalizes Sex For Children by MrOreo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok, So what's the fuss all about?? I can see people quoting bible up an dan the place like it's not happening in your backyard already.
Big shout out to My hausa people in d building. Malam sani, dat ur 13y/o bride that year suppose don drop like 2 or 3 children by now lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp Marketing Strategy / Vote Here: / (Photos): Unbelievable News Stories Around The World That Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.