Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty (503 Views)

Pics : Help Me Console My Chelsea Friend / Jose Mourinho - My Ramires Is Back!!!!!!! Sad News For Mikel / Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty by zagazigi: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
The Portuguese hailed his team's "complete" performance at the Veltins Arena and believes they have never played better away from home in the Roman Abramovich era
Jose Mourinho hailed the "beauty" in Chelsea's football after Tuesday's 5-0 destruction of Schalke in Gelsenkirchen saw them book their place in the Champions League knockout stage with a game to spare.
Strikes from John Terry, Willian, Didier Drogba, Ramires and an own goal from Jan Kirchhoff at the Veltins Arena gave the Blues their joint-biggest ever away win in Europe's elite club competition and cement their status as Group G winners....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty by morefire: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2014
great team at the moment... i wish them well
Re: Mourinho: My Chelsea Are A Thing Of Beauty by xpac01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
In the eyes of the beholder.

(1) (Reply)

Rodgers Similar To Wenger - Toure / Predict And Win A Free Air Time- (N500 Credit) / Di Maria Suffered Pelvic Injury In Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.