Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Choosing The Right Paint Colour For Your House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Choosing The Right Paint Colour For Your House (1804 Views)

Choosing Right Materials,paint Colour And Styles For Building Structure. / Glass Block (grey Colour) For Sale At Affordable Prices / Quality Spanish Tiles In Different Designs, Shapes And Colour For Your Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Paint Colour For Your House by mearsk: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good day to you, am so happy it’s mid-week and the weekend is just by the corner. Ok so two nights ago, I visited a friend of mine at his place, on getting inside his living room the sight of it took my breath away, it was completely stunning, the colour combinations were awesome, I can’t really explain the concept to which he combined beautiful colours of orange, grey, purple, and white, all I know is I saw all these colours in one room combined with beautiful works of art placed at strategic locations on the wall. So after i witnessed this I was inspired to do some research on interior paintings so I can share them with you.
These are some of the points which I have learnt on how to choose the right paint colors for your home:

Focus on details: Depending on the size and complexity of your home, you may want to choose two, three, or as many as six colors. In addition to color for your siding, select accent colors for shutters, doors, window sashes etc . But be careful because too many colors may overwhelm your house. Too few can also make your house seem flat and uninteresting.

To read more click on this link: http://www.eazyhc.com.ng/blog/choosing-the-right-paint-colour-for-your-house/

(1) (Reply)

Check The Pics Of Vacant 4flats Of 3 Bedroom Flat With Cofo N20m / A Room For Sublet At 180k In Palm avenue illupeju axis - No Agency. pics inside / Reasons Why You Should Not To Invest In Rental Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.