Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Please Help Me Review This Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Review This Site. (743 Views)

Plz Help Me Review This Site / Please Help Me Review This Blog... / Help Me Review This Site Naijastore.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Review This Site. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
nnamdiosu:
please guys I just did a forum and I want you guys to please help me review it. any criticism would be taken in good faith. if you could also use a desktop to check it out God will bless you more. thanks y'all.
www.kizzlearena.site40.net
Not cool atall, you need to work on the css and html side of it.

Secondly make sure it is compatible to mobile devices, infact as i am even looking at that site seems like you did'nt even code it from scratch?
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
pelij:
Not cool atall, you need to work on the css and html side of it.

Secondly make sure it is compatible to mobile devices, infact as i am even looking at that site seems like you did'nt even code it from scratch?

OK thanks bro. it was actually actually the default theme from a forum script SMF. anyways let me use a more responsive theme . thanks again
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by bedfordng(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
are you using the site for testing or your main forum.if its your main forum, thenwhy using a free host and subdomain for such
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
bedfordng:
are you using the site for testing or your main forum.if its your main forum, thenwhy using a free host and subdomain for such

thanks for the observation bro. but I thought there is nothing wrong with using free hosts na. besides those who use blogger are also using free host too. thanks again.
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
@peliji I've done another re modification on the site. could you check it now pls?. thanks again. sorry for the stress
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by bedfordng(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2014
nnamdiosu:

thanks for the observation bro. but I thought there is nothing wrong with using free hosts na. besides those who use blogger are also using free host too. thanks again.
blogger is a popular brand.yours is an hosting that have limited bandwidth.if you are using it for your main site, then you should do something about that before the site start gaining visitors.also, does the site accept using of your own custom domain name.i can recommend blogger to anyone but when it comes to free hosting with bandwidth, i only recommend it for testing/learning purposse
Re: Please Help Me Review This Site. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
bedfordng:
blogger is a popular brand.yours is an hosting that have limited bandwidth.if you are using it for your main site, then you should do something about that before the site start gaining visitors.also, does the site accept using of your own custom domain name.i can recommend blogger to anyone but when it comes to free hosting with bandwidth, i only recommend it for testing/learning purposse

yes sir it does allow me use my own preferred domain name. also for the matter of bandwidth I was given 100gb per month. I believe that should be enough for starters. ill also be monitoring my site's bandwidth usage so once I start getting enough vistors, I'll get a paid hosting . thank you for your observations. any other thing I need to know before going live sir?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Constant Visitors To Your Website. / Webdevelopers For E-commerce Website Needed. / Wearobo.com Is Nigeria's Biggest Technology Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.