Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Worst Of Ebola Virus Is Yet To Come – Prophet Joshua Iginla - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Of Ebola Virus Is Yet To Come – Prophet Joshua Iginla (504 Views)

Zika Virus Is In Nigeria- Health Minister / Papilloma Deadly Virus Is A Virus Gotten From Kissing, Please Kiss Less Humans / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Of Ebola Virus Is Yet To Come – Prophet Joshua Iginla by JFDIQSS: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Scary news or prophecy...

The Worst of Ebola Virus is Yet To Come – Prophet Joshua Iginla

Last December 31, 2013, Prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly forecast the outburst of Ebola Virus according to some online sources.

He is now warning the world that the worst of Ebola virus is yet to come, while speaking to Encomium, in his words:

“Even men of God are going to be victims of this. Prophetically, God showed me and I was afraid and I am sorry to say that. I remember when I predicted it in 2013, people went on social media to criticise me.

There is a spiritual undertone to the issue. There is a link between the witchcraft coven and the marine world that lures people into hell and this is what I’m seeing. I am not mincing words. God revealed it to me which I have said that there would be something like a vaccine or hope that would come and it would be discovered by a group of scientists led by a white scientist with a bald head and this research will bring about 10 per cent hope. However, there is hope if spiritual leaders can complement the work of the scientists. As they are putting their heads together, we should also assemble to pray for the world. The way out is for us to adhere to measures put in place to prevent it and most important, turn to God.”

http://www.heynaija.com/the-worst-of-ebola-virus-is-yet-to-come-prophet-joshua-iginla/
Re: The Worst Of Ebola Virus Is Yet To Come – Prophet Joshua Iginla by lomprico(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Prophet! Na ur entire family go get the new ebola. Modafuka!

(1) (Reply)

Clean 9 Of Forever Living Product / 15 Best Diet Tips You Should Try / Health Benefit Of Bee Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.