Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Old Is Victoria Kimani? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Old Is Victoria Kimani? (2274 Views)

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / Who Is Victoria Ubani (gold In Fire) / Where Is Victoria Inyama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Victoria Kimani? by Jonae1: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why is she always hiding her age?

What is her age?
Re: How Old Is Victoria Kimani? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
If I'm to throw a guess; between 25-27. One can only make calculated guesses from the years she entered and finished her education and I can't find them.

All Nigerian stars hide or reduce their age nowadays, its a trendy thing and doesn't block the same opportunities meant for more youthful looking individuals.
Re: How Old Is Victoria Kimani? by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
She is 35years old..

She don old finish na
Re: How Old Is Victoria Kimani? by Jonae1: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:
If I'm to throw a guess; between 25-27. One can only make calculated guesses from the years she entered and finished her education and I can't find them.

All Nigerian stars hide or reduce their age nowadays, its a trendy thing and doesn't block the same opportunities meant for more youthful looking individuals.

Nah, I will say she is at least 29 years old.

Why is she hiding her age though? She acts as though someone asked her how much she made as her income
Re: How Old Is Victoria Kimani? by Jonae1: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:

Whenever I read the ages of some of these stars I really wonder.......Many look way older than me but yet are younger than me or same age as me

Regardless of what people say, I respect Tiwa Savage for not hiding her age.....Tiwa is almost 35.

(1) (Reply)

Meet:kevin Richardson :the Lion Man / Ubi Franklin & His Boo Lilian Esoro Are Off To London For Wedding Preparations / Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.