Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Business Showcase; The Secrets Of Residual Income ( Benin-city) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Showcase; The Secrets Of Residual Income ( Benin-city) (640 Views)

2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Showcase; The Secrets Of Residual Income ( Benin-city) by engrbrume(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Now there is a new slogan.. its called "Devaluation of the Naira".This means inflation and on the long run austerity... For the Business man/woman who leverages on people, it means time to continue making cash and build residual income. For the 8 to 5ers(workers), this period is characterized by the fear of redundancy and layoffs. For the small business owner its crunch time: salary cuts and business failures. For me I always wonder why people wait for the crunch,the layoffs, salary reduction and outsourcing of jobs before they decide on a plan B! If you want a change, its not OK to just wish it, you've got to have the guts and go grab it.
The Fahrenheit Business group will be talking about residual income and how to leverage on your social capital this weekend in multiple venues around the country.
We will have a special session in Benin as follows:
Date: 30th Nov. 2014(This Sunday).
Venue: Constantial Hotel(mini hall) opposite Benin Airport Exit Gate, Airport road Benin City.
Time:1pm prompt.
Gate fee:N1,000 ( Free for Nairalanders).

We look forward to meeting you all
Re: Business Showcase; The Secrets Of Residual Income ( Benin-city) by bossminded: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
I wuld b there, hw do I b of help?

(1) (Reply)

"Discover How I Raked In Over N1,299,000 In 29 Days Using The Power Of Blogging / Vodafone Announces Non-equity Partnership Agreement With Globacom / Contract For Lead Ore With Letter Of Credit As Payment Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.