Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bakers In The House, Check This Out. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers In The House, Check This Out. (1463 Views)

Are There Bakers in D House?how Can I Make Fluffy N Light Cake / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here / Bakers Sitting On Ready To Eat Breads (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakers In The House, Check This Out. by kween01: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
It high time you add fun to write ups on your cake, so I present to you this funky alphabet and number cutter, very easy to use just like any other cutter, with more beautiful and excellent output than your regular alphabet cutter.It has complete upper case and lower case of the alphabet and also no 0-9. The output is what we have in the attached picture.You can place your order on 08154715475. Thanks

1 Share

Re: Bakers In The House, Check This Out. by mamachops(f): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2014
price pls... location ...and mode of delivery....

whatsapp me pls ,08109417060
Re: Bakers In The House, Check This Out. by kween01: 5:43am On Nov 29, 2014
@mamachops, the price is #2,500. I am in lagos, if u r outside lagos, I can give to transporter coming to ur state, don't know how much they will charge, bt if u r in lagos, there are some logistic companies who can drop it at your place for #650. I will whastapp you all d same, Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Bread Crumb Plantain!!! Must Try / Do You Eat Sallah Meat? Why? And Why Not? / Making Fluffy Pancakes In This Corona Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.