Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus (3472 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent,
Which of this is the proper name of Jesus Christ?

Choose one, but you better be absolutely right. Is it -Yeshua, Yesha, Yeshuah, Yehshua, Yehshuah, YESHUAH, YEHSHUAH, YAHUSUHWA, YAHOOSHUA ,YHWHSOSANA, Yeshouah, Y'shua, Y'shuah, Yeshu, Yashua, Yashuah, Yahshua, Yehoshua, Yehooshuah, YHVHShua, YHVHShuah, Yhvhshua, Yhwhshua, Iahoshua, Iahoshuah, Iahushua, or Iahushuah YHWHShua, YHWHShuah, Yhvhshuah, Yhwhshuah, Yahvehshua, Yahwehshua, Yahvehshuah, Yahwehshuah, Yahushuah, Yaohushua, Yaohushuah?

What about Jehovah?
Yah, Yahweh, Yahvah, Yahveh, Iahueh, and Yaohu
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by vooks: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent,
Study this too if you love Wisdom and Truth
http://www.letusreason.org/sacna5.htm
http://www.letusreason.org/sacra6.htm
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Goshen360(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
vooks:
Unibenstudent,
Which of this is the proper name of Jesus Christ?

Choose one, but you better be absolutely right. Is it -Yeshua, Yesha, Yeshuah, Yehshua, Yehshuah, YESHUAH, YEHSHUAH, YAHUSUHWA, YAHOOSHUA ,YHWHSOSANA, Yeshouah, Y'shua, Y'shuah, Yeshu, Yashua, Yashuah, Yahshua, Yehoshua, Yehooshuah, YHVHShua, YHVHShuah, Yhvhshua, Yhwhshua, Iahoshua, Iahoshuah, Iahushua, or Iahushuah YHWHShua, YHWHShuah, Yhvhshuah, Yhwhshuah, Yahvehshua, Yahwehshua, Yahvehshuah, Yahwehshuah, Yahushuah, Yaohushua, Yaohushuah?

What about Jehovah?
Yah, Yahweh, Yahvah, Yahveh, Iahueh, and Yaohu

I'm just having a good day grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Macelliot(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Roman catholics and Constantine who inspired the compilation of bible all had a satanic agenda,,which I will discuss as time goes by,(hope u know dark ages sha) anyway satan is not a sleeping dog ,but a lion so he doesn't sleep!!so he inspired to corruption of the name yeshua to Jesus,,that's y today there is no respect for the name jesus,,when someone is cursing he will like " Jesus !!David are u mad ,or if he wants to sneeze ,he will say Jesus !,there is little or no regard for the name Jesus,even Satanists can call d name Jesus!! So my brother wake up from slumber because tthe next time to u profess Jesus, u profess the anti Christ!!
Even the Jehovah Witnesses are far better researchers than you.
Guy, Who is Jesus?
Even the LINK u gave does termed the name 'Jesus' as anti-Christ.
Prove that Jesus is the Anti-Christ.....

How does Christ relates with Messiah?

Away with ur heresies!
Don't create doubt in people's mind....
Re: Unibenstudent, On The Name Of Jesus by Macelliot(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so don't u think Yahweh will be happy u are preaching his name,,
Hosea 2:17
New International Version
I will remove the names of the Baals from
her lips; no longer will their names be
invoked.
From wikipedia
Baal=, also rendered Baʿal (Biblical Hebrew
בַּעַל, pronounced [ˈbaʕal]), is a North-West
Semitic title and honorific meaning
"master" or "lord"[1] that is used for various
gods who were patrons of cities in the
Levant and Asia Minor, cognate to Akkadian
Bēlu. A Baalist or Baalite means a
worshipper of Baal.
Baal =The lord
It's now that I know you are confused.
So Lord = Baal?
Guy, u are totally confused...
So Baal is ur own Meaning of Lord..
Lord means, total authority, power, will over others....
Lawyers calls Chief judge 'lord'.
Eternal Almighty Living God(thy one who lives forever, I AM that I AM) is my own LORD.....
Submission to One's will = Lord.
If We submit into thy will of thy Almighty Living One(creator of heaven & earth), then HE is our Lord and God.
SHALLOM!!! Mr. I am the only right one.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Jews Worshiped Jesus In The Old Testament Without Knowing It / The Biblical Joseph, The First And Greatest 419 Story Ever Told. / Witchcraft Evidence:witches Caught In The Act ( Videos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.