Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read (3474 Views)

How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / First Bank, GTB, Zenith ,4 Others Listed Among Top 1000 Banks / Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2014
Google their page on Facebook, twitter etc and copy and paste this write-up there, also with NL link, later in the day I will follow it up.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2014
smartigo:
Sorry about your pain, but trust GTB to refund your money.

My only grouse with them is: why should I be paying to lodge a complaint? Isn't that discouraging and stealing? Why should I pay for your own inefficiency?

As a lawyer, it will be good you sue them and have then redress this abnormality.
thanks so much for the comment sir..that will be noted
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2014
surveyProf:
Google their page on Facebook, twitter etc and copy and paste this write-up there, also with NL link, later in the day I will follow it up.

Thanks!!!
i'v done it on twitter before.. I wil do that of facebook now and also re-do the twitting.. Thanks for the concerns
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Admin of this section..pls help me to move this to the front page.. God bless you as you do so.. Thanks in advance

cc: Seun , r231
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2014
dejt4u:
i'v done it on twitter before.. I wil do that of facebook now and also re-do the twitting.. Thanks for the concerns

You're welcome, You can also copy and paste it on their update for today, "something on happy new month to its customers" I am on mobile now, I would hv done so, also with link to this thread.

Finally, will it be okay with you to add your account number on this thread? I.e. gtb ac no, or u wait for dem to contact you, they will surely do a refund.
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2014
surveyProf:

You're welcome, You can also copy and paste it on their update for today, "something on happy new month to its customers" I am on mobile now, I would hv done so, also with link to this thread.

Finally, will it be okay with you to add your account number on this thread? i.e. gtb ac no, or u wait for dem to contact you, they will surely do a refund.
actually i'm nt the direct victim..it happened to someone close to me..
I'v pasted the link on their update today.. Tnx once again
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2014
dejt4u:
actually i'm nt the direct victim..it happened to someone close to me..
I'v pasted the link on their update today.. Tnx once again

From pasted experience the victim's bank account might be necessary, on Gtb's FB page, for reverse I am on computer now..
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2014
surveyProf:

From pasted experience the victim's bank account might be necessary, on Gtb's FB page, for reverse I am on computer now..
pls are you working with gtbank?
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by fm7070: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
It's a big disgrace that most of our banks in Nigeria are not investing largely in technological infrastructure
I doubt it if this cashless policy will not cause greater mayhem than good with the mediocrity of our banks
What if my son needs an urgent surgery for instance and something is needed urgently, had to use the ATM and money was deducted for failed transaction and the child eventually die as a result of this.
I swear, I will not take you guys to court, but all your bank and its branches will become history. LOL
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
dejt4u:
pls are you working with gtbank?

No
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hey sup,
hv you been credited yet? I hv been chatting with GTbank on facebook, and they ask me to mail them via Facebook inbox, so u have to do so now....

All the best!!!
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by Leopantro: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2014
1. make a copy of this writeup, as well as a detailed document stating which branches you contacted, who you contacted and their names.

2. Go to the Information and
Clearance services office of
the branch of cbn in your
state and state your
complaint. Be as detailed as
possible.

3. After the visit ask for the
email address of the office
and follow up with emails
explaining your case. Such
emails are sent to the head
office.
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by okonja(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2014
dejt4u:
Before the 31st day of October 2014, Guarantee
Trust Bank-GTB could do no wrong in my eyes.
I prided them as being one of the most customer
friendly banks who pay attention to detail and
customer satisfaction, though many people I
know argued otherwise. My friends argued that
GTB has become very comfortable because of
their large customer base, and have now taken a
lot for granted. I always defended my ‘favourite’
bank because I truly believed that GT was
indeed a fantastic and customer friendly bank.
But alas, I was wrong. Very wrong. My bitter
personal experience with the bank is what I want
to address in this post and also send a clear
message to the bank that it WILL NEVER BE OK,
to take any customer regardless of who they are
for granted.
On the 31st of October 2014, around 11pm to
be precise I tried pay for an Aero..........................................................................

Be it billions, millions or thousands deposited,
the bank is doing no customer favors, instead
it’s the other way round. The experts at GT I’m
sure know the importance of every type of
customer, hence their concentration on retail
banking.
This is how I have being shabbily treated by a
Bank I held very highly, and spoke very
passionately about in the past. I have been
treated ‘like I don’t matter, like my patronage
means nothing’.
Let me add also that I am a qualified lawyer, and
I know what to do from this point if my
complaints and request are not promptly and
properly attended to. I will not be bullied,
because I know my rights as a customer.
I may not be Femi Otedola or Dangote, but I am
a good and respectable customer. Hence I will
not rest until I get an apology and the proper
refund that I deserve.
Moji Delano.

Sorry for this, but
seriously our banking sector entirely is having this same problem, so tired of this country.
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Leopantro:
1. make a copy of this writeup, as well as a detailed document stating which branches you contacted, who you contacted and their names.

2. Go to the Information and
Clearance services office of
the branch of cbn in your
state and state your
complaint. Be as detailed as
possible.

3. After the visit ask for the
email address of the office
and follow up with emails
explaining your case. Such
emails are sent to the head
office.
thanks so much bro! We will do just that
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
dejt4u:

cc: seun, r231, super mods.. Please, help me to move this to the front page..
Na beg I dey beg
maclatunji, seun, r231
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by dejt4u(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks to y'all..the money has been refunded eventually.. Thanks so much for the concerns
Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by blank(f): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
dejt4u:
Thanks to y'all..the money has been refunded eventually.. Thanks so much for the concerns

You need to give us more info. That's too basic.

1 Like

Re: How Guarantee Trust Bank GTB Dupe One Of Its Loyal Customer: Read by surveyProf(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Gifts For Christmas: Choose Only One Please / Most Demanded Products On The Market / Gtbank Airtime Recharge Via Mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.