Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

“I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon (5544 Views)

I Have Slept With All Kardashian Sisters – Nick Cannon / Kardashian Sisters Blast Ford Advert Showing Them Bound And Tied In A Car / The Kardashian Sisters Parody Of Beyonce's "single Ladies" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by onlykay(m): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Nick Cannonis single and speaking about his past…including information he shouldn’t be telling an audience on radio… like exposing the women he’d have s3x with!

During a recent radio interview, Cannon was asked about the chicks he’d hooked up with before he got married to Mariah Carey.

The ‘America Got Talent’ host made sure he answered the question with ‘the truth’. He said:

“Yes [I have done things with a Kardashian sister]. And I always get in trouble when I talk about this but I always tell the truth so … The ones that are of age.”

Huh?…”the ONES that are of age”? For real, Nick? Did dude just use plural on the ‘ones’?

Does this mean Nick slept with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe? Because those are the ONES who are of age!

Or… did Nick just throw a bombshell on radio? What do you think?
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2014
sauce or ?
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Na so dem cheap and useless reach?

Choi grin
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by theorbiters: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Kai, wat ar we nt going to hear in this world
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by ROZZAYY(f): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Adonbilivit!
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by yuncka: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Diick Canon, d way U r sounding, its lyk U r waiting for the ones who are not of age to mature. grin

6 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Not surprised if its true. Kardashian women are black men freaks.

1 Like

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by deife(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2014
And that's supposed to be an achievement? undecided

4 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by bennygreat1(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
And how does concern the world.?

4 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by nairamaverick(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
please who is Nick cannon and who are the Kardashian sisters? I schooled in Nigeria and I've never heard of them undecided

4 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by kendrick93(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Op,this is a very old news.. he admitted he slept with kim k,christina milan and some others years back... not 3 of them but kim

1 Like

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by chekasforchekas: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2014
E change the cup of gari for market?

1 Like

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Do people now get awards for sleeping with women?

Silly people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
He Sabi lie shocked

1 Like

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2014
kendrick93:
Op,this is a very old news.. he admitted he slept with kim k,christina milan and some others years back... not 3 of them but kim
True. And it concerns me not if he slept with Kris Jenner too. Part of the reason he is Mariah's blackbook. Olodo oshi angry cool
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by pomporiking: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Airforce1:
Na so dem cheap and useless reach?

Choi grin

Which one you don straf undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
What is d pride in banging hoes

2 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by pickabeau1: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
badoolee:
What is d pride in banging hoes

who are the hoes
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Profcamsey(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Leave the 2 jenners for me oh. Dick Canoe
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by axortedbabe(f): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2014
dunno when dis dude will grow up..

2 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Wetin concern me, infact i will not comment on this topic.

Make I finish my weed wey I dey smoke joor.
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by emperorchedda(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Baddoleeee! I feel you jare, but don't make it public. Do your thing on code like we the bad guys
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by golddeejay(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
how manyy award he don collect for dat act
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
deife:
And that's supposed to be an achievement? undecided

Well here's my opinion stated. Word for word.
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by 100Cents: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Will that release chibok girls ?
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Vivly(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
I believe you Nick. kiss kiss kiss
Before Kanye, you were already there.
Call me smiley
Oh wait! Before Kanye, others were already there.
Lose my number.

1 Like

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by missterious(f): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
This guy is immature undecided Fine for nothing. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by fadeel29(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kardashians=high class hoes
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Freshtomato(f): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na achivement? undecided
Re: “I Had S3x With All Kardashian Sisters” – Nick Cannon by Aikon: 1:01am On Nov 28, 2014
After that, someone still think Naija gals are apes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrity Birthdays For Today / Hot Body Amber Rose Slays In These Photos / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.