Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend (35367 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Can't Spell 'Distinction' / I Sat For WASSCE Six Times –anthonia, DELSU First Class Graduate (photo) / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by emmanuelcrawler(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Rip to d dead
but wait 4 a minute!
Wch part of d divide d police man d sef,APCrime or pDPrison. Op pls tell me asap b4 i comment.

APC KNWN 4 KILLING SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL#
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Until Everyman is free, we are all slaves
Martin Luther jr

SWEAT TOO MUCH UNDER YOUR ARMS? Then we need to talk.
Sweatfree team
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by queebeediva(f): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2014
This is are some of the wreasons why nigeria police force never prosper. Bad governmet, bad people.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
wheredemdey:
sad he was killed because of a girl..mere girl that some other guy must have gbenshied by now..

i can bet my next months pay that the girl has gbenshied another man in the last one year...women..why will a sane man kill or fight another man cos of woman??

the policeman said the said girl is his girlfriend...so its obvious she was double dating...
It wouldn't hurt to turn on your brain before coming online you know, even if the girl is a pr*stitue, is that enough reason to be beaten up by a policeman? Your hate for women won't allow you reason that a f00lish/power drunk officer who could pull the trigger at another man for intervening in a fight, could do same to a girl who refuses his advances? It's not a crime to apply some sense please, try help yourself abeg, haba!.

5 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ekemini007(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Xslaze3xd:
this should be on the front paqe pls...... The Niqerian Police force is just a waste

Thy are gud men who like you and me are just fustrated with the system.lay blame on the system not the NPF
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ekemini007(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2014
R.I.P friend.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by dejii01(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2014
youngmoney101:
Such a sad story,, heard he was running his own bizness doing fish, shawarma n so on around vivianna bar around highcost junction..may he continue to rest in peace

Vivianna bar isn't far from where I live, such a sad story. May he continue to rest in peace. Amen. We live by the grace of God in this country, it's sad.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Calculux95: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm this is not america, and that guy is not Micheal brown, that self defense trash don't work here

#life imprisonment

thank god here in france this things dont happen cheesy grin
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Oluperfect(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Rip,d girlfrnd will cuntinue livin shey?
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2014
what de nigerian policeman did is very bad and he deserve to die But he has an option to survive... the nigerian police force should rank him as a sharp shooter and send him to Sambisa forest to rescue our chibok girls. someone dat killed his fellow man bcus of a girl should be capable of defeating boko haram bcus of over 200 girls... I wish him Goodluck in Sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by lonelydora: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Little wonder USA said they are not giving us arms.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ceo003: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by watchindelta(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2014
this what nigerian police good at killing innocent Law Abiding Citizen, but failed to fight boko boiz,kidnapping n thief . undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ilenaira: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2014
freecocoa:
It wouldn't hurt to turn on your brain before coming online you know, even if the girl is a pr*stitue, is that enough reason to be beaten up by a policeman? Your hate for women won't allow you reason that a f00lish/power drunk officer who could pull the trigger at another man for intervening in a fight, could do same to a girl who refuses his advances? It's not a crime to apply some sense please, try help yourself abeg, haba!.

@freecocoa, you dey mind them. Just look at the comments from all our other 'Einsteins' that are speculating about the girl (the other victim) instead of focusing on the injustice, one fatal the other, assault at the very least.

Some people sha..... undecided

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by megabyte2(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
I hate Nigeria police with passion

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by stanisbaratheon: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
first class gone just like that!

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Fadelex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
R.I.P to the dead, it's a pity that most Nigerians are short of common sense, just because a police officer misbehaved they have started tagging all Nigeria police force as useless and waste. tell me the difference between Alex okpe and Darren Wilson that shot Michael Brown in Ferguson? police all over the world always have case of some I.diots among them and who knows what really happened, what if those guys were really trying to disarm the guy and he truly shot in self-defense, let the government withdraw policemen for just 48hours and see what will become of the society. he should be thoroughly investigated and charged for homicide if guilty
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilenaira:

@freecocoa, you dey mind them. Just look at the comments from all our other 'Einsteins' that are speculating about the girl (the other victim) instead of focusing on the injustice, one fatal the other, assault at the very least.

Some people sha..... undecided
Very myopic set of people, mschew.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by judedwriter(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
megabyte2:
I hate Nigeria police with passion
Nah, wetin, police is ur friend nowww. grin. Whoever invented that statement ought to be given 100 lashes of koboko and sleep in mosquito infested 9ja cell for 3 months angry
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Davd52(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin cry

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Arnold316: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
May His Gentle Soul Rest in Peace. Now I see how friendly police are. (Police is your friend).
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by olabobo30(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
bennygreat1:
Just imagine:: The Police is your friend..

What Nonsense!!! I hate the Nigerian Police to the core!!!

Are u sure about that!!? Let's assume police didn't work for just 24hrs, what did u think will happen? My ppl let's be reasonable. What d police did is wrong bt not all police officers can do such a thing.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Obalende: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
i have said it before and i will keep saying the truth. nigeria is a cursed nation. same as USA.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Xslaze3xd(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
ekemini007:

Thy are gud men who like you and me are just fustrated with the system.lay blame on the system not the NPF
Our whole system in this nation shuold be reviewed and chanqed

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by bennygreat1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
olabobo30:

Are u sure about that!!? Let's assume police didn't work for just 24hrs, what did u think will happen? My ppl let's be reasonable. What d police did is wrong bt not all police officers can do such a thing.

Sure!!! But the bad once re really spoiling the Police force...

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by amakaokafor: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Infant let Nigeria civil Defence corps take over police cos since 1963 they are useless to Nigeria.
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by Homguy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ishilove:

So it is okay to shoot a third class graduate?
A 3rd class graduate to the rescue grin grin grin
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by johndanny(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Police na work.. I so fuckn hate them...
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
The babe was probably dating the policeman alongside the deceased

Why did he beat d girl?
Clue: cos he warned her not to go to nyt-parties buh she disobeyed

Why did he shoot the Economist?
Clue: Perfect opportunity to show him rival pepper bah undecided

GIRLS: being promiscuous since the days of Potipher's wife

RIP to the deceased
Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by judges: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nigeria police and army have a lot of problem, few of it is no verification of certificate and they are not going to school no change their orientation. I hate them to the core.

1 Like

Re: First Class Graduate Killed By Policeman Over Girlfriend by buwanhot(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
freecocoa:

Thank God for people like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.