Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Incredible: Son Kills Father In Ebonyi State For Being Too Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incredible: Son Kills Father In Ebonyi State For Being Too Old (570 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / Chacha Eke-fani's Father Made Commissioner Of Education In Ebonyi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible: Son Kills Father In Ebonyi State For Being Too Old by gowap(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
[img]http://www.bagofgists.ml/media/sonkill.jpg[/img]

A man called John killed his father, Mr. Ikor Itumo in Ndufu, Ikwo local government area of Ebonyi State for being too old.

Mr John who is reportedly suffering from mental problems beheaded his father and a search party led by youths in the area was immediately conducted leading to the discovery of the cutlass the suspect used.

He was later apprehended by the youths and handed over to the police for interrogation into the circumstances that led to the death of the deceased.

The suspect said: “My father had become older than my late grandfather, therefore he deserved to be killed. He was no more useful to the society because of his old age.”

Read Full Story Here
Re: Incredible: Son Kills Father In Ebonyi State For Being Too Old by pretydiva(f): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Wonders shal never end undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Believe In Marriage’- Seun Kuti / Kate Upton Poses Unclad / Viola Davis and others on the red carpet of the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.