Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? (7352 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of A Child's Dullness?? / What Your Handwriting Says About You. / Brillancy Of A Child, What's Responsible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I'm nt a dull person,i write pretty fast but still have a good handwriting
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ur signature got me laughing
U'r d one to gt a gift for Jesus sha oo cheesy
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by hayoakins(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
NO!

I got pals who aren't academically great but their handwriting will make you fall in love with them.
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Olaskybab: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by tomiobj(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
There is a common idea that very poor and messy handwriting without the inability to write well on request indicates dullness or mental deficit and I would have to agree with the fact that fast thinking would most likely lead to messy writing due to our brains thinking faster than our hands can write.

I believe smart people also have bad and messy hand writing because they think faster in taking down things when a hurry or trying to get ideas down. Doctors also scribble things down really quickly, when in reality they are just trying to prevent forgery. More so, I believe you're smart doesn't mean you will have messy handwriting, nor does messy handwriting mean you're smart.

A lot of the really smart people I know do have good handwriting except for the few ones who have an IQ but a terrible and messy handwriting, Don't get this twisted because I'm not trying to say handwriting has a direct correlation with intelligence because I know intelligent itself has many types- (analytical, comprehensive,etc)

On the contrary,
My observation and judgement is only based on my own encounter and I can deduce that more than not, handwriting sometimes definitely means anybody who writes sloppy, dyslexic and fowl scratching handwriting is obviously a dumber

Dear Nairalanders,
From You Observations, Do You Believe Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ?
Yes. But it's taken the wwrong way
Intelligent people have bad handwriting due to inability to focus due to an active mind

1 Like

Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
tomiobj:

Yes. But it's taken the wwrong way
Intelligent people have bad handwriting due to inability to focus due to an active mind

Yeah you are ryt bro
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by tomiobj(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:

Yeah you are ryt bro
. Scientific research. Some see it d oda wae round

1 Like

Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
QAPHAYNE:
On the contrary a messy hand writing might indicate one with genius level of thought. Reason being that he/she prefers working imaginatively than expressing thoughts in writing.
THATS ME I ALWAYS DERIVE NEW FORMULAS FROM EXISTING ONES AND I HATE WRITING
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Cashio(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
chidiebere2020:
Handwriting is not 100% reflection of brillance, but as an intelligent som1 u have improve in ur handwritin because it is one of d output of ur brillance
i disagree with u sir. despite my brilliance, i still find it difficult to write neatly(dnt know if it's cos i write so fast like the op mentioned earlier).
people hardly borrow my notes and during tests or exams, i do alter my handwritting so that the marker will see my writings clearly.
And yes i know of guys who are not so brilliant but with handwritings that can make u bow in astonishment.
Lastly i have discovered discoverd that most guys with good handwritings are guys that are very good at artworks(drawings,paintings, sculptures).
To me, good handwriting is not a product of academic brilliance but rather creativity
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by chidiebere2020(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Cashio:
i disagree with u sir. despite my brilliance, i still find it difficult to write neatly(dnt know if it's cos i write so fast like the op mentioned earlier).
people hardly borrow my notes and during tests or exams, i do alter my handwritting so that the marker will see my writings clearly.
And yes i know of guys who are not so brilliant but with handwritings that can make u bow in astonishment.
Lastly i have discovered discoverd that most guys with good handwritings are guys that are very good at artworks(drawings,paintings, sculptures).
To me, good handwriting is not a product of academic brilliance but rather creativity
u have already judge urself, if d person markin ur scrip mistake ur writin, do u knw u have wasted som of ur brillance, am just sayin improve ur writin so that people will undrstand u
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:
I'm nt a dull person,i write pretty fast but still have a good handwriting
did you finally completed your primary school education in France ?
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Cashio(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
chidiebere2020:
u have already judge urself, if d person markin ur scrip mistake ur writin, do u knw u have wasted som of ur brillance, am just sayin improve ur writin so that people will undrstand u
honestly i have tried severally but have had little or no success with that. i think i have outgrown the level of practising good handwritting.
If it's in my note,i write the way i want but if it is during exams or when helping someone, i only ammend by wriiting boldly. that way it won't be difficult for one to understand.
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 28, 2014
I strongly believe that handwriting has nothing to do with brilliance n so does writing fast. Some people white fast n it comes out beautifully well, others do n its less than beautiful. I just wish all those people claiming fine writing could post so we can c. Anyways, same ni
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by QAPHAYNE: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2014
FINgames:
THATS ME I ALWAYS DERIVE NEW FORMULAS FROM EXISTING ONES AND I HATE WRITING

Lol. Glad you identified with my view. Why not try contributing to international journals you just might be the next big phenomena. CHEERS!!!
Re: Does Brillancy Or Dullness Reflects on Handwriting ? by kelechiMarie(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2014
WarRLaY:
did you finally completed your primary school education in France ?
nah in Spain

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List Out / Lol..seriously This Got Me Thinking(pics) / Imo, Anambra And Delta leads in students studying Engineering, Medicine and Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.