Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

500k To Invest In Two Micro Or Small Businesses Each - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500k To Invest In Two Micro Or Small Businesses Each (475 Views)

13,000 Small Businesses Applied For N10bn BOILoans / Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria / I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500k To Invest In Two Micro Or Small Businesses Each by shaiguy(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
If you think 500k can help your business grow, please reach out to me directly.
It can't be a new business or and idea needs to be a small business that needs the money to grow
Must have been in business for at least 3 months
Any sort of business as long as it's legal is welcomed, offline, online .....
Please just contact me directly via pm and let's chat.
Re: 500k To Invest In Two Micro Or Small Businesses Each by ericgold(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
shaiguy:
If you think 500k can help your business grow, please reach out to me directly.
It can't be a new business or and idea needs to be a small business that needs the money to grow
Must have been in business for at least 3 months
Any sort of business as long as it's legal is welcomed, offline, online .....
Please just contact me directly via pm and let's chat.
please mail me...uadaighofua@yahoo.com
Re: 500k To Invest In Two Micro Or Small Businesses Each by shaiguy(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
Please no need to drop your email directly on this page so you don't get spammed.
Please pm me directly and let's talk about how we can help each other.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need An International Address..how And Where Do I Get Cheap International Add. / A New Way Of Doing Business And Making It Super-profitable In 2015 / UNBELIEVABLE: Naira Depreciates Again And Hits N208 To The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.