Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format (1450 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Plus I need help urgently, I've tried everything but my 16gb memory card won't format. I tried formatting it through a pc but it keeps showing "windows was unable to complete format"

Please people who can relate to this should help out
Re: Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2014
put in a nylon and put in fridge... allow to block for two days....after two. days....melt it and put it back then format....
if e no format take me to jail
Re: Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by beinstein(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2014
perhaps you should try format it with phone.
Re: Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by Alfred234(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2014
The SD card is damaged i have an 8gb SD card like dat it has refused to format for more than 6months now. Just buy another SD card.
Re: Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by lekzzydo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Use command prompt to do hard formatting

Steps:
1. Open command prompt by going to start menu and type 'cmd' in the space provided.
2. After opened the command prompt, type
Format /x E:
I.e format(space)/x(space)E:
And press enter
3. Follow the instructions you will be given.

Note: letter E can be vary depending on the alphabet allocated to your memorycard when connected with the pc

Thank me later
Re: Help! Sd Card Doesn't Want To Format by lekzzydo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ovoko1:
Plus I need help urgently, I've tried everything but my 16gb memory card won't format. I tried formatting it through a pc but it keeps showing "windows was unable to complete format"

Please people who can relate to this should help out

Use command prompt to do hard formatting

Steps:
1. Open command prompt by going to start menu and type 'cmd' in the space provided.
2. After opened the command prompt, type
Format /x E:
I.e format(space)/x(space)E:
And press enter
3. Follow the instructions you will be given.

Note: letter E can be vary depending on the alphabet allocated to your memorycard when connected with the pc

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Open Vpn For Mtn Bis / Innjoo Set To Release The Note Pro On Febuary 11 / Freestyle Baseball 2 Game Android Solutions Tool Coins And Gems APK Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.