Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. (32617 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Davido Hangs Out With Aliko Dangote / Kcee, Harrysong, & Aliko Dangote (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
thank God
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by onosprince(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tell me why my maga no go pay wen we still get mugu for naija here...
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by eleko1: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
She won't do such cos she want to cornered the whole deal/million involved in such deal.Greed @ work n beauty queen without brain.
jjwaterfalls:
Why didn't she confirm 4Rm people d authenticity of d deal B4 going, wen she knows dt dis is d era of kidnapping undecided
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by tben80(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm just passing
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by skyeboy98(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chai this guys go don browse this babe o omo obo ti lana
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by swagwu(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
that miss nija no get common sense...she never hear about yahoo boiz b4?
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Whobedatte(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Screened 4 girls for a job. A brand ambassador for huawei mobile. Only TWO would be needed. They would have to learn, assimilate very fast &deliver with alacrity hence convince me they r capable of talking to customers in buying the new P7 phone.
Three did pretty well, all undergraduates Of uniport. The last was a stylist who failed to even give a brief intro of the company let alone the crux, "phone features, specs etc
When they were to put on their sleeveless gown and pop socks, my boss discovered one had a stretch mark on her upper hand though not conspicuous, unless you move very close.
My oga had to tell her to go and called the other lady who was more or less a zombie. Saying the dress looks pretty well on her and she has a killer body.
I asked him. Oga this lady u r sending away is loaded upstairs, articulate, eloquent &has a very high command of the English language. Why must u drop her just because she has stretch marks which isn't noticeable?
The lady made our job pretty difficult because she can hardly talk to people & I was mad over choosing beauty over brains.
Was so angry. Though I couldn't help it
Socirty needs to celebrate intellectual achievers more when it comes to women. They should adorn the pages of magazines, etc
They r d real women! Chei*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Collynzo9: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
I wanted to say beauty without brains BUT, she isn't even beautiful
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by skyeboy98(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chai them go don browse the babe o,omo obo ti lana
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Vado(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
She's kinda dull.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by clevvermind(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
i hope she was nt raped. cos they dnt reveal such matters o.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Homguy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brains and beauty are rarely in the same package. This is a prime example.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
So that man looks like student
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Homguy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i hope she was nt raped. cos they dnt reveal such matters o.
You need to read a novel titled the "FANs CLUB" to get your answer.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by clevvermind(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Homguy:
You need to read a novel titled the "FANs CLUB" to get your answer.
what is it all about?
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by DonaldGenes(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Spotlessbabe:
Na wa o!

Why them no kidnap someone like Yøu

Lolz
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Braggante(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Are these the same 'suspects' who kidnapped the businessman in this Punch Story?
Why use same 'suspects' for two different stories? Must there be pictures? Now i'm even doubting the whole story sef.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/we-chained-businessman-inside-toilet-for-four-days/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Homguy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
what is it all about?
a super diva who was kidnapped by 5 men. A doctor, an uneducated mechanic, a lawyer, a real estate agent, and a popular writer. They all met in a beer parlor accidentally,became friends and hatch a plan that later ended their successful lives.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
The girl na runs girl joo,Wetin go make her codedly enter delta state for yeye,hope say dem shine the coochie while at it
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Neldrizzy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
This girl Mumu oo.. Beauty without Brain
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by bollify(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
TALK OF BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN..... EVEN MY DAD THAT IS WELL OVER 80 YEARS WILL MAKE A RESEARCH ON EVERY MTN MESSAGES THAT HE HAD WON 250K, 420K AND EVEN A FLIGHT TO DUBAI. HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU ARE MISS NIGERIA AND YOU EXPECT DANGOTE TO CONTACT YOU ON FACEBOOK FOR ENDORSEMENT. WHEN DID DANGOTE CONGLOMERATE BECOME IYA BISI SHOP THAT INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR ENDORSEMENT IS SUPPOSEDLY PASSED THROUGH FACEBOOK? AS MISS NIGERIA, DO YOU NO-LONGER HAVE AN AGENT TO NEGOTIATE ENDORSEMENTS ON YOUR BEHALF? SMH

BTW, I SCHOOL IN FRANCE cool
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by jbaby265(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
thank Goodness
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by timilehing(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
What a dumb lady she is......... smh
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by clevvermind(m): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Homguy:
a super diva who was kidnapped by 5 men. A doctor, an uneducated mechanic, a lawyer, a real estate agent, and a popular writer. They all met in a beer parlor accidentally,became friends and hatch a plan that later ended their successful lives.
was she raped by them?
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by komek(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Na so then full Lagos, beautiful without brain.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by kaima1984(f): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beauty without brain is nonsense
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Homguy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
was she raped by them?
your guess is as good as mine. But she was rescued by the police, being actor and a singer, she had to save herself by acting out each person's fantasy. The police couldn't save her because these guys were educated, intelligent dudes. All their plans were fool proof. She saved her self, she slept with all of them, at different times in the mansion she was held hostage in, but soon, they started killing each other for personal reasons. That novel is the longest,most interesting novel I have read so far.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by tellwisdom: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thief. She wan chop dangote money. Nigerian gurls are guilty of this..spits angry
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by clevvermind(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Homguy:
your guess is as good as mine. But she was rescued by the police, being actor and a singer, she had to save herself by acting out each person's fantasy. The police couldn't save her because these guys were educated, intelligent dudes. All their plans were fool proof. She saved her self, she slept with all of them, at different times in the mansion she was held hostage in, but soon, they started killing each other for personal reasons. That novel is the longest,most interesting novel I have read so far.
i will try to get a copy.
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by emmabosco: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Make she come I. Wan make her ambassador of my farm lAnd
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Franchise21(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bagani:
Na wa oooo. Thank God shaa.
But is she dis dumb? So she believes if Dangote wanted to mek her his Brand Ambassador it wil be tru FB.
******No be d FTC be dis? Kini big deal***"**
Finally! if u see d speed i use enter this thread eeeh, u go know say we no d carry last 4 Spain wey i from.
U earlier told me ur dad z from Congo n ur mom z from Guinea n u were born in Madagascar, Wch makes u a citizen of 3 countries? How come Spain enter d equation nw? No dey lie for Nairalanders jare
Re: Kidnapped Beauty Queen Rescued From Aliko Dangote's Facebook Impersonators. by Bagani: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Franchise21:
U earlier told me ur dad z from Congo n ur mom z from Guinea n u were born in Madagascar, Wch makes u a citizen of 3 countries? How come Spain enter d equation nw? No dey lie for Nairalanders jare
U re obviously from Liberia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Aki And Pawpaw Live In UK. / Tosyn Bucknor Died Of Sickle Cell Complication - Sister Funmi Bucknor / Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.