Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. (2664 Views)

Does MTN BIS Work On Nokia Lumia Windows Phone? / Does Mtn One Month Modem Data Plan Also Apply To Phones? / Which New Blackberry Phone Models Does Mtn Nigeria Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
MTN has been bombarding my phone with messages asking me to subscribe for daily news updates, caller tunes, sports news, love calculator sh*t, health tips, financial tips, dating tips, biro tips, finger tips and the list goes on.
they send at least 10 messages per day to my phone occupying memory space, and i have to start deleting as if that is not enough my parents would plead with me that i should help them delete theirs too, cause they dont have time for this MTN .
The question now is ;
-What does MTN want from me?!!!!!.
-Is it by force that i must subscribe to information's that i can easily get online instead of from them.
-Is the airtime i recharge on my phone not enough?
*The worst thing is that i have sent STOP to 33111 twice in the space of 3 days and i always receive a message that says thus
" You will be removed from our campaign database within 24hrs. thank you"

But after 24hrs Dem no gree Ooh shocked,, they are still sending messages to my phone. cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
some months ago they scraped my 4.5G data ,, i called customer care and they told me theirs nothing they can do... IMAGINE!!! it was so PAINFUL i had to ditch them for another network... angry

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by xdream(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
MTN has been bombarding my phone with messages asking me to subscribe for daily news updates, caller tunes, sports news, love calculator sh*t, health tips, financial tips, dating tips, biro tips, finger tips and the list goes on.
they send at least 10 messages per day to my phone occupying memory space, and i have to start deleting as if that is not enough my parents would plead with me that i should help them delete theirs too, cause they dont have time for this MTN .
The question now is ;
-Is it by force that i must subscribe to information's that i can easily get online instead of from them.
*The worst thing is that i have sent STOP to 33111 twice in the space of 3 days and i always receive a message that says thus

But after 24hrs Dem no gree Ooh shocked,, they are still sending messages to my phone. cry cry

You need to see the open letter I previously wrote to all the networks in Nigeria. I have been calling them and shouting on them to stop banging my phone anyhow

Visit my facebook page by searching for "Braingenius Immortal Xdream" to see the open letter. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by valboy20(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
my own worst pass...I believe they're monitoring me.

Whenever I deletes one of those garbage..I gets another in the next 5 mins undecided

I even blocked those numbers with an app but they switched to another number..their matter tire me angry

4 Likes

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by bigiyaro(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
OP abeg calm down, they only wanted ur money.

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by bigiyaro(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
OP abeg calm down, they only want ur money.
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Chuksworld(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
valboy20:

Whenever I deletes one of those garbage..I gets another in the next 5 mins undecided

I even blocked those numbers with an app but they switched to another number..their matter tire me angry
SECONDED
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by jusho(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol, me too tire for them o
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by mikron(m): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
some months ago they scraped my 4.5G data ,, i called customer care and they told me theirs nothing they can do... IMAGINE!!! it was so PAINFUL i had to ditch them for another network... angry
are u serious? These mtn people sef
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by mikron(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
I thought it was just me that is passing through this? They will never send me free bonus airtime but they always bombard my phone with their annoying txt msgs
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by emmadetemmy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Same thing happened to me. I had to download POSTMAN
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
cry hmmmn
bigiyaro:
OP abeg calm down, they only wanted ur money.

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
ok. will check
xdream:

You need to see the open letter I previously wrote to all the networks in Nigeria. I have been calling them and shouting on them to stop banging my phone anyhow

Visit my facebook page by searching for "Braingenius Immortal Xdream" to see the open letter. Thanks
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by lanxlot(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
valboy20:

lwkm. in oda words....mtn na d latest monitoring spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by lanxlot(m): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
emmadetemmy:
Same thing happened to me. I had to download POSTMAN
Wetin b postman??

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=20pt]Empty-N dey craze[/size]
me don fix every night to dey clear those stupid msgs
imagine 13 msgs in d space of 3 mins ..naxo I important reach?

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol... Empty N ?! U don yabb dem finish... Their account Empty N dem dey desperate to chop our money. I will never subscribe 2 their sh*t, not even by mistake, if dey want 2 chop my money by force then imma break the Sim.., 4ck dem!!
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by oseiwe(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
The question now is ;

MTN discover say you no get bf. they have decided to fill that void.

1 Like

Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Fesisko(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
to say I am angry with empty hen is understatement. they keep on bombarding my phone with useless messages that I didn't solicit for. I have missed important messages because of the useless network. I always block their number with netquin mobile security, but they keep on using different numbers to send thesame useless messages.. abeg I dey vex!
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by henryobinna(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
The question now is ;

sometime last week I wanted to create a thread like this but I just forgo the idea.

mehn.. NCC or any other body needs to do something about this.. the spamming is much...
too much... every day different ones.... am damn tired of this sim right now
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by francis247(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
The question now is ;

The solution to this menace is quite simple. If you have an Android phone running Kikat and you rarely receive PMs via SMS. Go to settings in the SMS app > spam filter and add those words often included in their messages such as subscribe, unsubcribe, text, win, etc. The downside of this though is that PMs with the words added will also be moved to your spam box (especially call me back SMS's as they are now attached with these annoying ad messages). I have received over 100 of them in less than a month with no disturbance. I just laugh whenever I check my spam box.
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by xdream(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ethereal0110:
ok. will check

Seen?
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
WHO SEND THEM?
oseiwe:

MTN discover say you no get bf. they have decided to fill that void.
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls still create it , maybe these desperate netwrk will leave us alone.
henryobinna:

sometime last week I wanted to create a thread like this but I just forgo the idea.

mehn.. NCC or any other body needs to do something about this.. the spamming is much...
too much... every day different ones.... am damn tired of this sim right now
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yeah i saw it,.. nice piece , we can get a lawyer.
xdream:

Seen?
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by henryobinna(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Pls still create it , maybe these desperate netwrk will leave us alone.
maybe later...cos am very busy ATM
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2014
they want you to move to the village grin
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by Ethereal0110(f): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
make dem come carry me for limousine na,, when dem dey do Who wants to be a millionaire i go come sidon watch
deejayharry1:
they want you to move to the village grin
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by emmadetemmy(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
POSTMAN is an application that receive all ur text message without been disturb but u can view them at ur leisure time. is on playstore
Re: What Does MTN Network Want From Me?!!!!!. by xdream(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Yeah i saw it,.. nice piece , we can get a lawyer.

They have finally blocked me on their facebook page!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convert Recharge Card To Money. And Also Convert Money To Airtime Here / New Headset Enables You To Talk Without Using Your Mouth / Infinix Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Note 4 Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.