Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Diamond Bank Atm And My Unremmitted Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Diamond Bank Atm And My Unremmitted Money (582 Views)

Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / Standardchartered E-saver VS Diamond Bank HIDA / Dividend & Bonus Issue (uba, First Bank, Diamond Bank & Access Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Atm And My Unremmitted Money by ayindejimmy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please I need urgent advice.
I used the atm at a Diamond Bank branch at Ago Palace Way on 31st October at approximately 2:57pm. I made two attempts at withdrawing money from the atm but none dispensed.
After this I hurried to the next bank which is Skye Bank and their atm paid me.
However, about 5 minutes later when I checked my phone I noticed the 20,000 I withdrew was debited twice to my account. That day I complained at Diamond Bank and I met many people with same complaint. I was referred to my bank.
That same day I went to my bank FCMB, at Okota Road and I was told to check back in another 5 working days. Surprisingly, since then no solution has been rendered and the lady attending to me is giving me the impression I have lost my 20,000.
I know now there is a camera at every atm machine and every transaction is recorded.
Please, what do the professionals in this Forum suggest I do next?
Re: Diamond Bank Atm And My Unremmitted Money by luvluvluv: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2014
Sorry for d inconveniences. But the reversal of ur 20k rests solemnly on ur bank and not diamond. Keep pressin them for it and finally, u may want to complain directly 2 d csm

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Ur Advice / Electrical Appliance Busines Advice / Software Testing & Quality Asurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.