Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? (775 Views)

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? / Photo: 2 Men From Benin Republic Who Molested Nigerian Girl Jailed For 10yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? by newsnow: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is good to have a good memory and learn from our daily experience in order to get along life and overcome obstacles along the journey of life.

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, might have lefts hints at possible being molested in the past.

She has expressed gratitude to God for a successful career, which has helped motivate her into giving back to the society with the creation of the ‘Tonto Dikeh Foundation.’ Through this message on her instagram

“Today is a beautiful day for me, today is the official kick off of the Tonto Dikeh Foundation. Today, we’re holding a press conference for the the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, today is the day the Lord has made, the day I have been waiting for, this is an opportunity to be a blessing to so many people around the world.

To whom much is given,much is definitely expected.It is a good gesture to really give back to the society.

“The Tonto Dikeh Foundation is a non-profit organisation, which carters for abused women, unwanted pregnancy as a result of molestation/rape etc and motherless children all around the world. We coming with a special package, we are passionate about this.

“I have teamed up with hospitals, clinics, different charity organisations, churches, mosques, well-meaning personalities in the society and government, together we can save souls. I promised God three years ago that if he made me whole again, I’ll touch and save lives. Help me fulfill my promise to God,” she stated.

The actress might be converting a bad experience into an opportunity for others. Was she really molested? .COM

BY: IFEDAYO AKINWALERE

1 Share

Re: Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? by greyskalez(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice1 bae
Re: Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? by ideee03(f): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
God bless you.
Re: Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? by hatux: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Okay
Re: Who Molested Tonto Dikeh? by icebebe(f): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Omg! I love dt top!!!

(1) (Reply)

N. Korea Calls Obama A Monkey Over The Release Of The Movie "The Interview" / Photos: When Tonto Dikeh Visited Ijemido Children’s Home In Ota / LMAO! This Report On John Legend Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.