Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,881 members, 7,821,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Floyd Mayweather Defends Putting Up Ex’s Abortion On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Defends Putting Up Ex’s Abortion On Social Media (642 Views)

Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Defends Putting Up Ex’s Abortion On Social Media by chidify: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floyd Mayweather Defends Putting Up Ex’s Abortion On Social Media

Boxing champion Floyd Mayweather justifies talking about his ex- fiancée’s abortion publicly because they are too famous to have private lives.
Mayweather had put up a sonogram of her pregnancy online and claimed that they broke up because she had an abortion.

Shantel Jackson, the former fiancée is suing Mayweather for publicly humiliating her and embarrassing her with the Instagram post. She had also sued him earlier this year for assault, battery, defamation and invasion of privacy.

Mayweather said that he was entitled to post details about every aspect of the relationship as

“Both parties are public figures. Abortion is a public issue. A public figure involved with another public figure in a public relationship can expect publicity, not privacy, about why it ends”.

In a tear filled statement in December, Shantel Jackson stated:

‘I have been embarrassed and humiliated more than I can ever imagine by Floyd, whom I once called my best friend and fiancé.’

She also added that after seven years in the relationship, she finally left him as he was abusive and would never change.

For More and Pictures see...

http://www.heynaija.com/floyd-mayweather-defends-putting-up-exs-abortion-on-social-media/

Re: Floyd Mayweather Defends Putting Up Ex’s Abortion On Social Media by rennylaw(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
American women and their culture of gold digging. undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Like Nigerian Girls Because They Are Very Decent"- M.I Abaga / Gangnam Style Music Video 'broke' Youtube View Limit! / I Was Molested By A Priest In High School” – Lola Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.