Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

You Have A Reason To Thank God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have A Reason To Thank God (602 Views)

Give Me A Reason To Go To Church. / Is This Not Enough Reason To disBelief God? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Reason To Thank God by chinedu202000(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Beloved, you may not be where you want to be in life today but you still have a reason to thank God. That you are alive today and reading this piece makes you a candidate for whatever miracle you desire. If you were dead like some that entered 2014 and is no more, you will not be talking about what has not happened in your life. If you cannot point to something God has done for you in 2014, you can thank God for being my Friend, and the Grace of God upon my life. For the new babies, for super natural healing, for business breakthroughs, for spiritual growth, for new marriages, for new families, for food, for appetite, for protection, for battles God fought on your behalf without your knowing it, for zeal for service in the work of God, for miracle jobs; for promotion, just name them. Congratulations for being a candidate for super natural visitation even before the end of 2014. Remember His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2014/11/happy-thanksgiving.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Have A Reason To Thank God by pstyoung(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
praise God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If Religion Is Something Supernatural Why Is It Taught ? / THE Redeemed Christian Church Of God Rounds Up Her Fasting! / The Contemporary World Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.