Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Latest Online It Store - Kono247 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Latest Online It Store - Kono247 (439 Views)

Www.kono247.com Official Launches In 54hrs..... :D / Hottest And Latest Online Biz Ebooks / The Latest Online Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Online It Store - Kono247 by Shaylee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
So I got to know about an upcoming online IT store called Kono247 (website is www.kono247.com). They sell IT gadgets like laptops, printers, tablets, servers and phones…They are powered by edgebase technologies (the company I bought my first laptop from 6yrs ago. The laptop is still working up till now). Their products are durable and since kono247 is being run by an IT company, service and maintenance is readily available…and the best part is they give crazy discounts as much as 15% on wednesdays, 5% on Fridays and 7% on monthends…I also noticed their ipads, laptops (hp) and printers (especially samsung) are cheaper than most of the popular online stores. And if you find a product that’s a bit more expensive than other sites, you can order on their promo days like Fridays, Wednesdays and monthends and you will get it cheaper than those sites. They are on facebook and twitter so u can like and follow them to get info on promos.. As for me, I am gonna order a hp touch 15 laptop by next month ending (Godwilling)…this my current laptop is way over due for a change…but d tin no gree die sha…

(1) (Reply)

Cheap, Clean And Perfectworking Condition Dell Latitude 13for Sale / Used I Pad 1 For Sale / Sony Xperia Z1 For Sell 40k Ilorin N Onitsha Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.