Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick (730 Views)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Keshi Will No Longer Select Players Alone - NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by crownprince102: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
President of the Nigeria Football Federation Amaju Pinnick has confirmed that Stephen Keshi will continue as the coach of the Super Eagles, in a development that will come as a surprise to many.
The 44-year-old NFF boss has also confirmed the new set-up of the technical department of the NFF.
The embattled NFF boss was speaking about the new NFF technical department that will be led by former Super Eagles coach, Amodu Shuaibu, and confirmed that Keshi will continue as the Super Eagles coach.
“We have Shuaibu Amodu as the technical director, he was boss to Keshi. Keshi is the head coach, he has won everything and he is still going to work. ‘Jay Jay’ Okocha is the head of the technical study group and Felix Anyansi-Agwu, one of the most successful club administrators in the country today, is the head of the technical committee and with these people I don’t think you can go wrong,” Pinnick told SL10.ng.
This comes on the heels of Pinnick absolving the out-of-contract Stephen Keshi of any blames, rather criticizing the players for not having the right ‘attitude’ to qualify the country for the AFCON.
But it will come as a bit of surprise also, seeing that Pinnick had earlier sacked Keshi, replacing him with Amodu – albeit on an interim basis – and announcing that a foreign coach would be appointed, before Keshi was believed to have been returned on the orders of President Goodluck Jonathan.http://adx3.twinpine.adatrix.com/click.ad?adx=1&adm=1758&adx=1&random=16584033541&dw=1024&dh=800&width=${zone.width}&height=${zone.height}&adClient=/1/1/2&cat=/&ref=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sl10.ng%2f&rd=33&ct=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fSunlightDishWorldNG%3frd%3d33&ad=/163/402/1501&zone=/67/103/423&random=2844184812

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Everytin abt Nigeria get K-leg..Nawa oo
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by mensdept: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
"Shuaibu was boss to Keshi" lol.

These are local people parading themselves as leaders aka NFF prez
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by Lordabas: 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2014

I heard the President is clueless

Now they want Keshi a clueless coach to stay

Nigeria is doomed grin
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by Superstar007(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
All because of the powers that be, people in high places.
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by tuffgongjo(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2014
shaggy007:

No, he doesn't dead.
He must not deaded.
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by bnbcutracedavis: 7:52am On Nov 28, 2014
To Predict Win Match And Steps to Making Money from 1960BET in Nigeria. A must read!

Yeah! 1960BET.

Before you take any move further, i will advice you register or Log In through this Link here as 1960bet account by clicking This link - here.https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498

You hear me right. A lot of things are involved in really making it big on 1960bet and other betting sites. One of such is registering a FRESH account if you already have one before so that you can start afresh. Therefore, Kindly click here => https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498 to get started. Ensure you register instantly. Very important.Ever heard of 1960bet before? Well, if you’ve never heard about it before, i will urge you to
go straight off to and register and take a look at it and possibly register an account in there. But before you do so, be sure to get my SUPERB GUIDE on how to earn an average of #100,000 monthly via 1960bet by clicking here

A lot of folks out there are football lovers and have one team or the other. Like myself now,
my team is ARSENAL but i also love Barcelona. I know yours will be either Chelsea, Man utd, Liverpool, Man city, Real Madrid etc but, that’s not the point.As a football lover, do you know that you can make money from football matches. Take for example, when arsenal won Swansea yesterday and Man utd won their match against reading, you wouldn’t believe i made extra #48,000 over the weekend.

How did i achieve this? I was so sure that Arsenal would win and they eventually did. I was sure that Man utd would win as well and they did win. I had placed bets on these 2 teams to win and when they did, i made my cool cash.
Well, the platform trough which the bets are placed is 1960BET. As from next week, i shall begin some series on how to earn from football betting. I use the money earned from this means for my weekly expenses and never have to touch my other incomes.

Right now, i want you to follow the link below to open a fresh 1960bet account. Use your normal details. Register with this link and get your account active.Once you have register a new account following the link i gave you above, it’s now time for you to fund your 1960bet account. I mean, adding some money into your account which you shall be using to place bets on football matches.

Let me tell you something here, where i mentioned that i made #48,000 from betting
on Arsenal to win and Man utd to win. Let me be frank with you. I spent #30,000 to place bet on the matches at an odd over 2 and i was able to make a profit of #48,000. If i ad used #3,000 to place a bet on the same match, i would have won just #4,800. So, the more money you fund into your 1960bet account, the more your potential of earning from 1960bet. I will advice that the least you should fund should be #1000. And can have as much as #100,000 and above.

To fund the account, you will see the option of ATM payment on the website when you are logged in. JUST click on deposit. Alternatively, you can fund through agents. You will see lists of their agents.When you see the list, you will see their phone number and their location, never bother about location but if anyone is closer to you, fine. You can walk into his office and pay him the exact amount you want to fund to your 1960bet account and give him your USERNAME on 1960bet and the money will be funded to your 1960bet account.

If the agent is far away from you, you can ring his number and he will give you his account number to pay into. You will give him your username after payment and he will fund your account. Never bother about transacting with any of the agents. They have all been verified and known personally by 1960bet boss. They can never toil with your money or dupe you. The worst is they might not fund you on time. In this case, you have to disturb them on phone.
LET me stop here for today. I will advice you go straight away to get my comprehensive guide on how to start earning an average of #100,000 monthly from 1960bet. If you have any challenges please contact us at 08080021916 or support@1960bet.ng

Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2014
staying to do what

ok to bery
the naija football he has already killed abi
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by dabossman(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Choi! This wan go give some people headache plus stomach pain o!

*sits back and watches the drama unfold*
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by mexzony: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
We are in trouble.
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good. Now allow him to pick his coaching crew
Re: Keshi Will Stay - Amaju Pinnick by denedene(m): 1:51am On Nov 29, 2014
ssack keshi appoint oliseh... lemme get my placard ready dese nff officials r nt serious

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't The Ref Wait? / Tuesday 100% Surest Prediction ! / Taiwo Awoniyi Vs Raheem Sterlin,who Plays Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.