Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. (15177 Views)

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Nigerian Christian Pilgrims Working As Slaves In Farms In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by onadana: 5:02am On Nov 28, 2014
This is supposed to be news or a political stunt?
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by Carlmax(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2014
muiniz:
. Bros calm down. We Nigerians are always quick to find faults. Every country has what we call miscellaneous spending/budget. Ours is on pilgrimage United states of America own is called black budget but I didn't see or hear them complain. The way you where raised and brought up is different from mine but it doesn't make you or me better than each other. There is always two faces to a coin.

Black budget is totally different from spending on pilgrimages, thank God for Google, lets educate ourselves a little more.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by ElijahFobs: 5:26am On Nov 28, 2014
sanali:

Bitttch pLs,n u said location-abuja in ur profile, wen u ar goin to lie, no where too. I dnt knw the problem with us 9ja n going abroad,i hve bEen 2 more dan ten countries, bt never brag it to ma frnds talkless of a blog, bt here in nL some trashy brain toasted, I leave in france,am nigerian but I dnt kaduna, rily hate it

Am very sorry to say dis buf blif me u no wise at all...small pikin wey dem born yesterday go knw sey all those sayin dey schooled in france,russia or even sudan were only joking n u too take am serious...well wif ur reasoning...I doubt am weda u don reach airport b4 nt to talk of bn to 10 diff countries.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by englishmart(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2014
miqos02:
by leg or car?
Paris airline
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by anssy(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
abeg make we hear word,no be seun smuggle you to reach there tongue
who Jaguar has bless no man can curse
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by anssy(f): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2014
hardbody:

*yimu*...progress indeed
e pain am
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2014
Even the Original british people are dark-skinned. they are the ancient celts of europe. and the celts come from the africa. they were described by greek historian" HERODOTUS". and strongest and high raking soldiers in the british army were called "KNIGHT". because they were as dark skinned soldiers. so ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS AN AFRICAN ORIGINATED LANGUAGE.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by donbenie(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2014
The earlier we stop all this stu.pid religious junkets the better for the nation,instead of providing amenities for the masses,billions is being wasted on one religious frivolity or the other..#cluelessgovernment
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by lonelydora: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Another fresh air from GEJ. ***Runs out of thread***
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by IYANGBALI: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2014
eleko1:
embarassed embarassed undecided undecidedU wey thing don hang down due to excess sucked from Sule,Nmandi to Kwesi grin
but your eye still dey there?no be everytime you dey check my profile?no go kill yourself because of bweast o grin
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by IYANGBALI: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2014
eleko1:
sadNa wu go buy una Okrika country? embarassed embarassed shocked shocked angry
you follow spoil am tongue
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by DarryOsh(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2014
Drfresh0909:
The D.P.O mr udofia has converted kwale police station into business centre.
There is no curfew in kwale yet he raids motocycle at wil and if u go to release your machine u wil be ask to pay =N=10000 but if u refuse u wil be framed and sent to awaiting trial as a cultist.
My friends please help me spread this news to save kwale people from this wicked act.
Innocent families are suffering under this wicked and cruel DPO who derive joy in framing people.
There is a high impunity going on in Delta state police command asaba with conection wit mr udofia DPO kwale delta state.
The arm ruber in kwale is the police people.
If you oppose their evil ways the DPO wil use d name of IG through the CP to arrest you and then kill you on the way.
On the 23rd/11/14 a notable man who oppose their evil ways was almost assasinated by eight police officer in his room witout his family notice because the man wrote petition against the DPO Mr udofia but by Gods grace the family showed up and the man escape death and in turn they beat up the wife and arested d children and they spent 2days in the police custody.
Felow Nigeria please help Kwale people they are suffering from the hand of mr udofia DPO.
The same DPO prevented kwale people from voting because he was bribe wit 10 milion naira.
I want the DPO and every police man working in kwale division to be tried and dis mis from the police force because they are not worthy to serve as Nigerian police.
Mr udofia has turn kwale to slave.
He must be dismis.

I suggest you make a thread for the issue. it should make font page
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by muiniz: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Carlmax:

Black budget is totally different from spending on pilgrimages, thank God for Google, lets educate ourselves a little more.
. I believe the money spent on pilgrimage shouldn't be tagged waste. It's a way of giving back to clergymen/women both from the Christian and Muslim point of view. Remember Nigeria isn't the only country doing it. And trust me mate if GEJ stops it now for educationally top minded people like you, me and the entire youth (-35years below) it's a welcome development but GMB,Tinubu,Atiku,Ameachi,Tambuwa,Alhaji Rochas and other APC thugs will use it for political gains. Remember a Ship (GEJ) can't function without Water (Nigerians)...... http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/black-budget/
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by drstone1: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/27/kaduna-witnesses-first-ever-airlift-christian-pilgrims/

I have my fears.......may d airlift have no problems in these days of faulty aircrafts. Will not mourn for anybody blasted from an aircraft. God forbid tho!
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by Mhudi: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am from Kaduna state and this is nothing but a political strategy to win the hearts of Christians in Kaduna state.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by eddiebomba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Akpobaro:
those saudi white arabs are FAKE ARABS. they are originally called OTTOMAN TURKS. They are the current people occuping the most of north africa and middle east. their ancestors are originally slave soldiers that came from central asia. they were brought into the middle east by BLACK (REAL) ARABS to fight in their army. but the slave soldiers later rebelled against their masters. They started killing and seizing the whole lands from the BLACK MOORS and BLACK ARABS. and real black arabs are still existing today. but they are few in number. the BLACK MOORS and ANCIENT ETHIOPIANS are from africa. they were the people that brought civilization to europe. and europe is originally owned by africans. We black people are great people. All the world first civilizations are black. And the BLACK ZHOU dynasty of ancient china. The first shogun(general) of ancient japan is an african.

Liar!! grin grin
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by eddiebomba(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Akpobaro:
Even the Original british people are dark-skinned. they are the ancient celts of europe. and the celts come from the africa. they were described by greek historian" HERODOTUS". and strongest and high raking soldiers in the british army were called "KNIGHT". because they were as dark skinned soldiers. so ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS AN AFRICAN ORIGINATED LANGUAGE.

Hopeless liar lol!! grin
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
eddiebomba:

Hopeless liar lol!! grin
it is only BRAINWASHED PEOPLE that will listen to you. ok. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by SpencerLewis(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
Goodnews for Christian religious faithfuls.
He did it b/c elections are approaching to get Christian votes, but it wont work.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by muiniz: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
GboyegaD:

The question is why spend or taxes on ventures that brings no returns? Our religious bodies make do much money, does not really have good CSR programs and we still fund them.
. I feel your point bro but it's a critical moment and GEJ wouldn't do his re-election bid any good by canceling the scheme moreover he inherited it. APC thugs will use it to their advantage... Remember almost every sector in Nigeria is an office to loot. My advice that money should be channeled into science and technology or scholarships abroad for a course like "Renewable Energy" because Globally the world is shifting from crude oil to alternative energy sources which is bad for us if we don't keep up.
Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by GboyegaD(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
muiniz:
. I feel your point bro but it's a critical moment and GEJ wouldn't do his re-election bid any good by canceling the scheme moreover he inherited it. APC thugs will use it to their advantage... Remember almost every sector in Nigeria is an office to loot. My advice that money should be channeled into science and technology or scholarships abroad for a course like "Renewable Energy" because Globally the world is shifting from crude oil to alternative energy sources which is bad for us if we don't keep up.

At the end of the day some people sit on the money meant for scholarships. Any serious person will work out scholarship opportunities for him(her) self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / CAN Debunks Allegation Of Enugu Government Building Islamic Centre In Uwani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.