Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. (2733 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Have You Hear About CPA, The Lazy Man Way Making 20$ Daily / Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please if u are successful affiliate marketer, pls share ur tips n ideas.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by hillaryjeff(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nothing goes for nothing,am going to help u with the E-book by kind,and if u want me to do it for u am going to charge u more.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2014
hillaryjeff:
Nothing goes for nothing,am going to help u with the E-book by kind,and if u want me to do it for u am going to charge u more.
Thanks so much fr stoping by. If u re making good money from it, how do i contact u. Thnks
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by tonjeola(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2014
What type of affiliates are you looking at, paid or free ones?
If paid affiliate!
Check my signature for one
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
tonjeola:
What type of affiliates are you looking at, paid or free ones?
If paid affiliate!
Check my signature for one
How does SFI work sir.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by tonjeola(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
Goldenboy842:

How does SFI work sir.
You earn through referring and daily task, is free to join
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by iykepromotions: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Goldenboy842:
click on my signature for free report. anybody can do it. goodluck
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by xwhite(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
You can also make $500+ a day doing data typing job......
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by ikequan(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
To make it big in CPA, all you need is about big traffic.See some of my earns for the past months.

Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by xwhite(m): 2:57am On Dec 02, 2014
ikequan:
To make it big in CPA, all you need is about big traffic.See some of my earns for the past months.
Hi please which offer are you promoting? and how can i connect you?
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2014
ikequan:
Pls show us the way.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by hahn(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
ikequan:

Please, what's CPA about?
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
hillaryjeff:
Thnks alot this my email John04445@gmail.com
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
hillaryjeff:
me too boss autopilotf@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2014
hahn:

Please, what's CPA about?
U help people sell their product n u re givn a commission fr doing dat. Some pple re making up to $1k a weak. Affiliate marketing
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by hahn(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Goldenboy842:

U help people sell their product n u re givn a commission fr doing dat. Some pple re making up to $1k a weak. Affiliate marketing

I just sent a mail to that email address in your signature
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2014
hahn:

Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Intellab(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
You only going to end up buying an ebook that won't make you a dime.
All you need is in google.
I do cpa/ppd.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Intellab(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
You are only going to end up buying an ebook that won't make you a dime.
I do cpa/ppd.

Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
hahn:

Ve replied
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Intellab:
You are only going to end up buying an ebook that won't make you a dime.
I do cpa/ppd.
u very correct brother
google has alot to offer.
Getting a good ebook s also good cos it will safe time n money.
Sef Research z vry profitable.
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by barapistis(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
dont buy the ebook,pay him for a day training.that will help u alot
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
barapistis:
dont buy the ebook,pay him for a day training.that will help u alot
Who?
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by barapistis(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
anybody with proven records
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2014
barapistis:
anybody with proven records
Yeap ve u tried any?
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by barapistis(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2014
search carefully
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2014
barapistis:
search carefully
Okey
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Goldenboy842(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
hillaryjeff:
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by barapistis(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
do you even know where to start from or the strategy to use.....you wont get any thing if you dont understand the kind or products you enjoy selling naturally
Re: Pls Is Anyone Here Into Affiliate Marketing;amazon,cpa.cps,ppa,ppc,etc. by Agricexpert(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please help me i want to learn more.

2.5 TON GAS CYLINDER For Sale!!! Negotiable Price. / How To Start A Profitable Goat Farming Business In Nigeria / I Need Help On How To Become Molfix Or Kisskids Distributor