Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? (827 Views)

What Are/is The Criteria For A Thread To Make Frontpage??@mods / Why Do Nairalanders Hate Me So Much? / How To Make Frontpage On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by teemanbastos(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
is it because they want numerous likes on their posts? Or there's another thing?
Pls enlighten me
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
FTC
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Priceless24(f): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
I can't believe you're not aware that you get points each time you make front page. Those points are counted at the end of every four years and the person with the highest number of points gets a 0.5% share in Nairaland.

It means you did not read the rules and regulations when you joined

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Fabdedon(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
i know just one person to answer dis..... Ehh comeout..whats his name again oo........
tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Lordabas: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Priceless24:

I can't believe you're not aware that you get points each time you make front page. Those points are counted at the end of every four years and the person with the highest number of points gets a 0.5% share in Nairaland.

One bottle for you

Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Priceless24(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

One bottle for you

Lol, thank you Sir
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by acenazt: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
wow and I make that FTC like craze.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by teemanbastos(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Priceless24:

0.5%share? Xplain dat pls
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Priceless24(f): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
teemanbastos:
0.5%share? Xplain dat pls

It means that whoever has the highest points will become a 0.5% shareholder in Nairaland as a whole. Meaning that person will own a piece of Nairaland although a very little piece
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by mesoade(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
I don't know why . . All i know is that ,I've bought this land

this land belongs to the ojukwu family,Beware of 419ers , tresspassers will be shot , survivors will be struck by thunder
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
teemanbastos:
is it because they want numerous likes on their posts? Or there's another thing?
Pls enlighten me
remind me to answer you when Latvia becomes a state in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by holatin(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Because everybody read front page and a lot don't bother to read page 2

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by teemanbastos(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Priceless24:

It means that whoever has the highest points will become a 0.5% shareholder in Nairaland as a whole. Meaning that person will own a piece of Nairaland although a very little piece
tanx a lot 4 d enlightenment
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fabdedon I sight you bro

** clears throat **

Let's be frank here,
Hitting FP is the dream of every Nairalander, however, you earn honour, recognition and respect when you bring up something and it's considered FP worthy.. ( Educational, religion, sports and so on )

I have hit FP countless times and I know how it feels bro.. When you create something and it's moved to FP for the whole Nigeria to see, I think it's a pride on your path

I think that is the reason why Nairalanders are desperate to make FP
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
...and it's moved to FP for the whole Nigeria to see

4,500 active accounts is not up to .1 of the Nigerian population. Majority of the 10,000+ views you see on FP posts're from people refreshing the page to engage in e-fights.

Also a majority of the 1.4 million total population of nairaland're from abandoned accounts banned till 2200; never use it as a guage of how many users're on this site. The average Nigerian is hungry on the street looking for how to fix their stomach, not sitting chatting life away on nairaland.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by mooremedia: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2014
which day will i make dis FP sef
seun pls check my post some off them are actually FP worthy
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by BreezyRita(f): 5:09am On Nov 28, 2014
"die"?
Where are they buried?
Re: Why Do Nairalanders 'die' To Make Frontpage?? by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2014
charix:

4,500 active accounts is not up to .1 of the Nigerian population. Majority of the 10,000+ views you see on FP posts're from people refreshing the page to engage in e-fights.

Also a majority of the 1.4 million total population of nairaland're from abandoned accounts banned till 2200; never use it as a guage of how many users're on this site. The average Nigerian is hungry on the street looking for how to fix their stomach, not sitting chatting life away on nairaland.

Okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Whatsup With The Naira Sign On Nairaland. Its Gone / "DON'T DRINK AND Drive",does It Apply To Soft Drinks? / How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.