Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! (1675 Views)

Quality Wristwatches For Resellers / Mobile Phones@cheap Prices..buy And Resell Or Buy For Personal Use / Designer Tissot Wristwatches For Sale (male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ping for details 79ACBA5E

1 Share

Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Females..

Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by queenprecy(f): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
How much is the male n female wristwatch
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by eyeview: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2014
No price tags?
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2014
eyeview:
No price tags?

3500 each, minimum order is 4 pieces. Ping for details 79ACBA5E
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2014
queenprecy:
How much is the male n female wristwatch

3500 each, minimum order is 4 pieces. Ping for details 79ACBA5E
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2014
<A NAME="google.com">Introduction</A>
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by Oahray: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
^^ Guy you drink? Why tag me when I'm on my own minding my business? undecided
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by Ohana(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
You can surprise your baby bro/sis. With this palatable watch for peanut price. PM me for price and other details...

Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oahray:
^^ Guy you drink? Why tag me when I'm on my own minding my business? undecided

Na only tag i tag you you dey shout like this, na only God know wetin u go do if i hug you...
Re: Buy And Resell Beautiful And Quality WristWatches For The Festive Season!!! by lifestyle1(m): 2:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Hope Alive Partnership Investment Business / Pre-order Your Christmas Hampers @beautiful Touch / Free Sms Service To Gsm Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.