Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Federal University, Wukari!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University, Wukari!!! (9764 Views)

Massive Recruitment at Federal University, Kashere Gombe State, May 2015 / Current Mass Recruitment At The Federal University Wukari / Federal University Wukari 2015 Massive Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University, Wukari!!! by jombosolomon(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Did anybody got this SMS.
You are invited for an interview at Federal University, Wukari.
Date:12 Dec. 2014
Time:10am
Come along with 10 copies of your CV & original credentials.
Registrar.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
When did U apply and wot position?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by rescueteam: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
I applied and I have not gotten any message . Which department did u apply to and when did u get the message ? I apply via a Dr and am still expecting now. Kindly update us on the authenticity and the Genuinety of the message that u got.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by jombosolomon(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
I got the message on Thursday 27th November, 2014. I applied for the job on January this year and i applied as a graduate assistant in the department of mechanical engineering.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by TRIPLEGATE: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
here got the same message mech eng pls kee
p
me posted 07034448016
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by arumona: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Also, applied but have not received any message. l applied as graduate assistant in department of pure and applied physics. Do anybody that applied to physics department got the invite?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by kuljay: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Got also bt mine said 10-11th Dec @10am daily
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by TRIPLEGATE: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
kuljay, did you attend the interview for 10-11, how was the interview, pls keep me posted
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Omoocash(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
TRIPLEGATE:
kuljay, did you attend the interview for 10-11, how was the interview, pls keep me posted
11 - 12 Dec is yet to be. Today's date is 5th Dec. Ok.

I applied but I have not gotten msg ooo
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Got my SMS yesterday oooh...Seems they are sending it in batches..But don't have where to stay oooh

1 Like

Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by adelekeaka: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
ejibaba:
Got my SMS yesterday oooh...Seems they are sending it in batches..But don't have where to stay oooh
which of the positions did you apply for and when is the date for your interview?
best wishes
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by jombosolomon(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
@kuljay please update us as soon as you take your interview on 10-11.you can reach me on 08038955137.thanks for understanding.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
adelekeaka:

which of the positions did you apply for and when is the date for your interview?
best wishes

GA....12th my birthday
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by adelekeaka: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2014
How is the interview going? Heard they invited so many people. Best wishes pals.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Draone: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2014
what about non academic staff pls? Did any boby recieve invitation text message for interview? Pls feed me back in time. Thanks
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Draone:
what about non academic staff pls? Did any boby recieve invitation text message for interview? Pls feed me back in time. Thanks
Non-academic staff and graduate assistants did theirs yesterday. The interview appears fair. The VC is a hardworker. He interviewed everybody who came. The federal character commissioners supervised the interview. Getting the job boils down to God's favour and not man-know-man. Even the deans and hods were not aware of the interview, trying to show that manipulations will be limited. From my guess, many will get the job based on the need of the university. That is, if your department is limited in number of personnel or new or if your study area is not populated by applicants or if your state applicants are not many, then there's a chance of being employed there.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Onyiridike(f): 3:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Mopolchi:
Non-academic staff and graduate assistants did theirs yesterday. The interview appears fair. The VC is a hardworker. He interviewed everybody who came. The federal character commissioners supervised the interview. Getting the job boils down to God's favour and not man-know-man. Even the deans and hods were not aware of the interview, trying to show that manipulations will be limited. From my guess, many will get the job based on the need of the university. That is, if your department is limited in number of personnel or new or if your study area is not populated by applicants or if your state applicants are not many, then there's a chance of being employed there.

My brother and his friend who applied for GA under faculty of science, Biochemistry were NOT invited.

Are you sure the interview was for ALL the faculties?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Onyiridike:

My brother and his friend who applied for GA under faculty of science, Biochemistry were NOT invited.

Are you sure the interview was for ALL the faculties?
Within my purview and during the interview, most people invited came, including GAs of all faculties and non-academics. The interview was conducted according to posts applied beginning from Professors down the academic order. The senior academics did theirs on Wed. The middle ones, that is, L1s and L2s did theirs on Thurs, together with ALs. Any leftover of the ALs was concluded on Fri and the GAs & the Non-Academic did on Fri., which was their day for interview. I saw some of the non-academics waiting for their turns. And for the GAs, I did not figure out one on that day. But look at this thread will show that some GAs were sent text for interview on the 12th. Apart from that, I heard from somebody that an indigene to him that he was surprise to see the number of interviewees on ground due to the many applications that were burnt. Another is, I don't think that the university dons will create out another time this year to interview again. The interview process was time consuming for the VC and other 9 members of the interview board. Well, the above said should not discourage you. Just pray that God does sth still. As I said before, it depends on the department he or she is applying into. If the department needs more GAs, then expect an invite still. Until then, get enrolled for Post Graduate programme, which is an advantage for lecturing nowadays.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Onyiridike(f): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
Within my purview and during the interview, most people invited came, including GAs of all faculties and non-academics. The interview was conducted according to posts applied beginning from Professors down the academic order. The senior academics did theirs on Wed. The middle ones, that is, L1s and L2s did theirs on Thurs, together with ALs. Any leftover of the ALs was concluded on Fri and the GAs & the Non-Academic did on Fri., which was their day for interview. I saw some of the non-academics waiting for their turns. And for the GAs, I did not figure out one on that day. But look at this thread will show that some GAs were sent text for interview on the 12th. Apart from that, I heard from somebody that an indigene to him that he was surprise to see the number of interviewees on ground due to the many applications that were burnt. Another is, I don't think that the university dons will create out another time this year to interview again. The interview process was time consuming for the VC and other 9 members of the interview board. Well, the above said should not discourage you. Just pray that God does sth still. As I said before, it depends on the department he or she is applying into. If the department needs more GAs, then expect an invite still. Until then, get enrolled for Post Graduate programme, which is an advantage for lecturing nowadays.

Thanks but do you have any reason why those applications were burnt?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Onyiridike:

Thanks but do you have any reason why those applications were burnt?
Not sure but it could be as a result of not fulfilling certain requirements of the posts or late submission or the university not being able to look into the bulky applications. In fact, the number I heard was placed at 8000.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by patwilly(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by patwilly(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
quite wrong. the interviewers couldn't handle all the L2s and ALs on Friday so the interview kind of spilled over to Saturday. we Ga's wrote our aptitude test on Saturday after which we were asked to leave. Maybe you left early on Friday.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
patwilly:

quite wrong. the interviewers couldn't handle all the L2s and ALs on Friday so the interview kind of spilled over to Saturday. we Ga's wrote our aptitude test on Saturday after which we were asked to leave. Maybe you left early on Friday.
I did my interview after they finished the L2s at about 2pm. I entered immediately after the L2s concluded. I was thinking that they would complete that of ALs on Friday. Many ALs came. So they did interview for ALs on Saturday? How was the test? When do you think we will be called?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by patwilly(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
I did my interview after they finished the L2s at about 2pm. I entered immediately after the L2s concluded. I was thinking that they would complete that of ALs on Friday. Many ALs came. So they did interview for ALs on Saturday? How was the test? When do you think we will be called?
hopefully next year. and yes the test went well. questions were surprisingly cheaper than expected. I still fear many will pass. Nobody with a sound background should fail such a test but then what do I know? i suppose they have chosen the persons they want but again I might still be wrong. seriously praying. you applied as AL?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
pls what kind of interview questions were you asked? I have one scheduled soonest and I have never been to one before.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
patwilly:

hopefully next year. and yes the test went well. questions were surprisingly cheaper than expected. I still fear many will pass. Nobody with a sound background should fail such a test but then what do I know? i suppose they have chosen the persons they want but again I might still be wrong. seriously praying. you applied as AL?
Yeah, methinks that the selection will be according to the vacant posts in varied disciplines they offer. If the vacancy is much in your discipline, then there's hope. And the number of applicants from your state could determine.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Mopolchi: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
ladunsky:
pls what kind of interview questions were you asked? I have one scheduled soonest and I have never been to one before.
Expect questions from ur course of study, work experience if any, ur thesis and journal papers published.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Mopolchi:
Expect questions from ur course of study, work experience if any, ur thesis and journal papers published.
ok thank you
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by patwilly(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mopolchi:
Yeah, methinks that the selection will be according to the vacant posts in varied disciplines they offer. If the vacancy is much in your discipline, then there's hope. And the number of applicants from your state could determine.
yeah I think you're right about the quota thing. they did ask us to write our state of origin and LGA on our answer sheet(omr form). there were quite a number of gatecrashers though.. Wish you all the best. we'll see how it goes.
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by sloo1: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
A
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by patwilly(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
sloo1:
Any info. Guys
Heed this request folks
Any info?
Re: Federal University, Wukari!!! by adelekeaka: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Has nothing been heard? Any update guys?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Unpaid Pension With My Former Company / Maersk Safmarine Calling For Next Stage / Are You Interested In Content Writing Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.