Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,671 members, 7,959,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ready…set…go! Jumia Black Friday! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ready…set…go! Jumia Black Friday! (696 Views)

Ladies Get In Here! Black Friday Sales Extended, 40% Discount On Pure Human Hair / Jumia BLACK FRIDAY Is Here Again / Jumia Black Friday Sales!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ready…set…go! Jumia Black Friday! by oyinremie: 2:02am On Nov 28, 2014
The count-down to the Jumia Black Friday is over! Jumia is ready to give you the best discounts anywhere in Nigeria. The past couple of weeks have built up to this moment, the wait is over, the time is here; the Jumia Black Friday starts at Midnight.
At midnight you can start shopping for spectacular items at unbelievable prices. Jumia Black Friday is the word on everyone’s lips

To ensure everyone is clear on how to participate, we have provided you with a mini FAQ.

What do I need to shop on Jumia Black Friday?
You can use a data enabled laptop, mobile phone or a tablet to get on the Jumia website to shop your Black Friday mega deals

How do I get to the Black Friday Mega deals?
Simply log on to www./black-friday-sales

When can I start shopping?
You can start shopping from 12am – 6pm on Friday November 28. New deals on ‘Star Products’ come up every hour from 8am

Continue reading here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/readysetgo-jumia-black-friday.html

Re: Ready…set…go! Jumia Black Friday! by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2014
oyinremie:
The count-down to the Jumia Black Friday is over! Jumia is ready to give you the best discounts anywhere in Nigeria. The past couple of weeks have built up to this moment, the wait is over, the time is here; the Jumia Black Friday starts at Midnight.
At midnight you can start shopping for spectacular items at unbelievable prices. Jumia Black Friday is the word on everyone’s lips

To ensure everyone is clear on how to participate, we have provided you with a mini FAQ.

What do I need to shop on Jumia Black Friday?
You can use a data enabled laptop, mobile phone or a tablet to get on the Jumia website to shop your Black Friday mega deals

How do I get to the Black Friday Mega deals?
Simply log on to www./black-friday-sales

When can I start shopping?
You can start shopping from 12am – 6pm on Friday November 28. New deals on ‘Star Products’ come up every hour from 8am

Continue reading here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/readysetgo-jumia-black-friday.html
please how much is iPhone5s on black friday? I can't find out from the source you provided. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Choose The Best Bridal Gown / Buy Floral Blue Shirt For Ladies For Just #1500 / Debby FM Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.