Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software (1422 Views)

How To Generate A Word File .doc/.docx Using Php / Pls, How Can I Save A Document As .pdf, .doc In PHP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software by MikeGreat(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Download Text Note X(ver 1.0) windows application.Text Note X is a text editor(also console based) that possess the ability to extract text from a portable document format file(.pdf) and microsoft word file(.doc). So if you are finding problem converting pdf file and doc file to text , kindly call the number or send message using the following details below. Also if u are interested in collecting the application and source code for business purposes please let me know.
Call: 08120953958, 08134408577
Email: michaelukwuh@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: PDF, DOC, DOCX To Text Converter Software by evanpan: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2016
MikeGreat:
Download Text Note X(ver 1.0) windows application.Text Note X is a text editor(also console based) that possess the ability to extract text from a pdf document format file(.pdf) and microsoft word file(.doc). So if you are finding problem converting pdf file to text and doc file to text , kindly call the number or send message using the following details below. Also if u are interested in collecting the application and source code for business purposes please let me know.
Call: 08120953958, 08134408577
Email:
michaelukwuh@gmail.com
Hi, MikeGreat.
Thanks for your nice sharing. I wonder whether the sdk you mentioned above offers free trial package for users to check? If so, I will try it later and send you feedback soon.

Best regards,
Pan

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With PHP Script / Can Someone Please Explain MESH NETWORKING To Me / IT Training In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.