Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience (1297 Views)

2014 Convocation Celebration Of A Nairalander:photos / Those Waiting For Nasarawa State University Admission List Lets Meet Here / Re: Kogi State University Admission List Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2014
I was just discussing with my friends about how they celebrated when they were offered admission.
it was laughing all through as they shared their story as they were so hilarious and funny.

Let me keep the ball rolling.

After two years of staying at home without admission and I was starting to grow beards at home.

I thought the witches in my village as successfully caught up with me.

My secondary school friend were not helping out as they constantly intimidate me by posting pictures of themselves in lecture room in their university with caption heading like "Schruising in Uniben" "Live in unilag".

This fateful day,I were my favorite ankara as I was drilling some aluminum material and the life changing call entered which I picked.

it was my sister as she said "you have been given admission into" I no even wait to hear the university or course .before I knew what was happening I av destroyed my favorite ankara with the drilling machine drawing the map of the yet unknown school.

within a blink of an eye,I was in the 3rd next street shouting and screaming.usain bolt had no chance with me if we were to run at that moment as I bolted out.

before I knew it,I was hit by a tricycle and the most funniest part is that I was still screaming and shouting as I lay bare on the floor.

feel free to add yours

cc
fynestboi
olawalebabs
richiez
fattbabakay
rp please to keep the fun rolling
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by trisha01(f): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2014
hmm was not rily api @ first cux ma mate wr in 200l already
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2014
trisha01:

Aunty, you too don join Nairaland movement
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by GboyegaD(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Nothing special about my admission into the university. The reason was that I was already at the opportunity and I knew my admission was likely coming when it came.
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2014
GboyegaD:
Nothing special about my admission into the university. The reason was that I was already at the opportunity and I knew my admission was likely coming when it came.
tell that to the guys that spent seven years at home before gaining admission.
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by QSheba: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2014
grin
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by GboyegaD(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
phantonce:

tell that to the guys that spent seven years at home before gaining admission.

Do you know how many years after high school that translated to?
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
GboyegaD:

Do you know how many years after high school that translated to?

yep
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by fattbabakay(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2014
Oooh twas a sweet bitter xperience...after stayin @ home for 14yrs like a gay prisoner,with so much oppression from ma frnds flaunting der convocation nd wedding pictures on social media,I finally received d so-much anticipated admission letter last year. As d postman handed over d letter to me nd it read "Admission Letter",I ddnt want to knw if it was an admission into an assylum. I started jumping nd flying so high in d sky shouting "Gobe!!!" at d top of ma voice...I was so high nd lost in happiness nd I ddnt knw wen I got hit by a chopper,funniest tin is dat I was still screaming and shouting as I was falling under gravity...Worst tin is dat,I got ma backbone broken nd left leg dislocated den later found out I was offered "Animal hunting and trap setting" in "Oriowo technical skul",a somhw-higher-dan-secondary skul dah stands two electric poles 4rm ma compound....
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by kozaic(f): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2014
I waited for three mnth + or-..

Gained admission with ma elder sis who has stayed 4 a year..
We were very happy..
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Bros,you can lie eeeh.
Even the devil will be jealous of you.

Via Nairaland for iphone6

fattbabakay:
Oooh twas a sweet bitter xperience...after stayin @ home for 14yrs like a gay prisoner,with so much oppression from ma frnds flaunting der convocation nd wedding pictures on social media,I finally received d so-much anticipated admission letter last year. As d postman handed over d letter to me nd it read "Admission Letter",I ddnt want to knw if it was an admission into an assylum. I started jumping nd flying so high in d sky shouting "Gobe!!!" at d top of ma voice...I was so high nd lost in happiness nd I ddnt knw wen I got hit by a chopper,funniest tin is dat I was still screaming and shouting as I was falling under gravity... tin is dat,I got ma backbone broken nd left leg dislocated den later found out I was offered "Animal hunting and trap setting" in "Oriowo technical skul",a somhw-higher-dan-secondary skul dah stands two

electric poles 4rm ma compound....
Re: University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2014
kozaic:
I waited for three mnth + or-..

Gained admission with ma elder sis who has stayed 4 a year..
We were very happy..
lucky you.

(1) (Reply)

14 Very Important Educational Tools You Barely Knew Existed / See How Corrupt Delta State Polytechnic Is.. / Sug Nocen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.