Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

,.....CLOSED.... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ,.....CLOSED.... (1188 Views)

2gb RAM 16gb internal LTE 8-Inch Android 4.4.2 PHABLET - CLOSED / FREE SHIPPING! Joypad 8s 8inch QuadCore TABLET (3G,wifi,1gb,16gb)- CLOSED / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,.....CLOSED.... by DNDROID(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2014
what is happening!

see for yourself...

http://www./black-friday-sale/?internal=true

IF YOU NEED HELP ORDERING CALL ...

or just send SMS with your names, delivery address, product name and quantity...

REMEMBER ITS ONLY FOR TODAY OOO...
thank you
Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by vanchi(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2014
jumia is a scam... i stayed awake all night and all the deals related to the S5, ps4 , bb passport and the ipad failed to display on their page. at 7:50 am i woke up (slept at 2 am) to bathe but before that i checked the website and they still hadnt put up the s5 and co on display, and when i finished dressing i refreshed the page and lo and behold the items were on display but were all marked as sold out..... i laff.

f~@k jumia... Konga rules cos all what they had in their ads were there for purchase..

1 Like

Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by DNDROID(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
vanchi:
jumia is a scam... i stayed awake all night and all the deals related to the S5, ps4 , bb passport and the ipad failed to display on their page. at 7:50 am i woke up (slept at 2 am) to bathe but before that i checked the website and they still hadnt put up the s5 and co on display, and when i finished dressing i refreshed the page and lo and behold the items were on display but were all marked as sold out..... i laff.

f~@k jumia... Konga rules cos all what they had in their ads were there for purchase..
bros... suit yourself...
but take you filthy speech elsewhere... OK..

I am still waiting to be freed from a ban at phones... don't bring that ish here o...

shop where you like... AMAZON is available too
grin grin
Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by choix007(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2014
DNDROID:

bros... suit yourself...

I am still waiting to be freed from a ban at phones... don't bring that ish here o...

grin grin

Bro, I would like the Samsung galaxy s5,
My name is: Ik Choice
Phone Number: 08057486316
Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by MazadoGoodman: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2014
DNDROID:

bros... suit yourself...
grin grin

Yeah, his language may contain filth, yet it contains the truth as found on the link you pasted:

http://www./black-friday-sale/?internal=true ...

But maybe you know something we don't....? Shed more light please.
Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by DNDROID(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Yeah, his language may contain filth, yet it contains the truth as found on the link you pasted:

http://www./black-friday-sale/?internal=true ...

But maybe you know something we don't....? Shed more light please.
I think I had better close this thread .. before you all put your vexation on me...

IN CASE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE:

I SAID;

"IF YOU NEED HELP."

I did say I had a magic bullet or anything..
Re: ,.....CLOSED.... by vanchi(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
DNDROID:

bros... suit yourself...

grin grin

yeah I just bought a ravpower and anker 20000mah power banks from Amazon and a HP 15 n209sia from konga.. no hassles.

if u have insider dealings with jumia then they are not transparent.
it is supposed to be real time online sales

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Air 1 32gb Wifi Only / Just Arrived Uk Use Very Clean Blackberry Q10 With Full Pack And Accessories.. / Neat Gionee M2 For SALE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.