Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m (1556 Views)

2003 Model Honda Accord (eod) Available Forsale With 4cylinder Engine / Clean Honda Eod Available For Quick Sale @ 900k / 2004 Model Honda Eod Available. See Pix:www. Synergyautoagents. Webs. Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Honda Accord 2003 (EOD) in good working condition.

LEATHER INTERIOR
AC CHILLING
SECURITY INSTALLED
6 DISC CHANGER DECK
ENGINE PERFECT
AUTOMATIC
PETROL ENGINE
ALLOY WHEELS

Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
More pics!

Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Original Custom Papers available. Tincan Cleared!!!

Can travel anywhere with no customs wahala.
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by nairaman66(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
bossladyMo:
Original Custom Papers available. Tincan Cleared!!!

You are out of your mind!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:

You are out of your mind!

Sorry?
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2014
BUMP
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by nairaman66(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2014
bossladyMo:

Sorry?

You said tokunbo, the vehicle says otherwise!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:

You said tokunbo, the vehicle says otherwise!

Dude! Op clearly states 'Nigerian Used' in the title. No Tokunbo anywhere.
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by youngalex(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2014
1m for a registered EOD ,Oluwa is ur strength....800k serious buyer
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by nairaman66(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2014
olufunke:

Dude! Op clearly states 'Nigerian Used' in the title. No Tokunbo anywhere.

She just edited the post dude.. That's the reason she didn't reply to me!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:

She just edited the post dude.. That's the reason she didn't reply to me!

This is Op

Anti Spam Bot banned me for 24hrs for replying to you in Caps Lock, so I'm making use of my friend's profile (He is also a Nairalander).

The pictures clearly show a plate number attached...so why would I say it is Tokunbo? I clearly stated it in the title of the post 'Nigerian Used'.

The reason I mentioned custom papers is because some people don't like buying cars, either tokumbo or Nigerian used, without original custom papers...that's why I decided to put it out there.

You can edit a comment, but you can't edit a post title...and the title clearly states Nigerian Used.

Please if you don't have anything solid to do with your time, you can sleep.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
youngalex:
1m for a registered EOD ,Oluwa is ur strength....800k serious buyer

900k and it is yours!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by nairaman66(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
olufunke:

This is Op

Anti Spam Bot banned me for 24hrs for replying to you in Caps Lock, so I'm making use of my friend's profile (He is also a Nairalander).

The pictures clearly show a plate number attached...so why would I say it is Tokunbo? I clearly stated it in the title of the post 'Nigerian Used'.

The reason I mentioned custom papers is because some people don't like buying cars, either tokumbo or Nigerian used, without original custom papers...that's why I decided to put it out there.

You can edit a comment, but you can't edit a post title...and the title clearly states Nigerian Used.

Please if you don't have anything solid to do with your time, you can sleep.

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification! And I just got up from sleep, you want me to go for round 2?
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
nairaman66:

Thanks for the clarification! And I just got up from sleep, you want me to go for round 2?

Yea...and maybe sleep for longer...seems like you need it
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by nairaman66(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
olufunke:

Channel your energy to your car sales! Good luck! Don't quarrel with me and drive away prospective buyers..
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Abbey2sam(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2014
1m?

make i kuku go cotonou nah
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abbey2sam:
1m?

make i kuku go cotonou nah

It is negotiable. 900k and it is yours!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by olufunke(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
bossladyMo:
Honda Accord 2003 (EOD) in good working condition.

LEATHER INTERIOR
AC CHILLING
SECURITY INSTALLED
6 DISC CHANGER DECK
ENGINE PERFECT
AUTOMATIC
PETROL ENGINE
ALLOY WHEELS
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by RoyalRoy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
olufunke:

Use the Report button so that you can be unbanned. Believe me the mods will unban you fast enough.

Using different names to sell a car can be counter productive!!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Use the Report button so that you can be unbanned. Believe me the mods will unban you fast enough.

Using different names to sell a car can be counter productive!!

Thanks! I did, but nothing was done. Ban has expired now though.
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2014
Still available!!!
Re: Very Clean (nigerian Used) Honda Accord (eod) Available!!! Going For N1m by Abimbola2014: 3:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Pls I need your advice I gave an anger my passport for the past five month for my australia visiting visa and he said my visa is ready but this ebola issue don't let them release it for now is that true pls and have not give him money and my mom went to him that if is money she will pay him he said no that she shouldn't get worry and be patience that her sun visa will be out. Could he be saying the truth? And this same Agent just help my cousin with his Turkey visa this month.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Used 2003 Honda Accord EX V6 :: - N800,000 / Sharp Registered Honda Accord EOD Going For 850k / Very Clean Tokunbo Volkswagen Golf 4 2000 @ N750,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.