Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,926 members, 7,952,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

N250,000 Monthly In This Business Download Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N250,000 Monthly In This Business Download Free (519 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Business Download: Free Entrepreneurship Book For African Students / Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N250,000 Monthly In This Business Download Free by arsecoa(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2014
How You Can Successfully Run An Online Small Scale Importation Business in Nigeria With As Little As N10,450 Capital And Make Up To N250,000 to N450,000 Monthly.
Attention: Anyone interested in starting a real international Mini Importation Business; and turning it into a thriving cash pumping stream of income.
No Office 
No Huge staff
No Huge Capital Outlay

Who Am I  and Why Should You Listen To Me?
First of all before i start, for the sake of those who doesn’t know me let me introduce myself, am Michael. Olajide  an Importer, Internet/Affiliate Marketer, Social Media Expert and Website Designer.
I make my living practically online from affiliate marketing, information marketing, designing websites for my clients and importing Goods in medium scale from china and supplying them to retailers.
Pay close attention and in the next few minutes, you'll discover how to:
Are You Serious About Your 2014 Investment?

Are You Searching For a Business That Will Require Little Capital to Start?

Are you plan to have you own Landed property?

Are You Planning To Get involve in Importation Business?

Do You Care To Invest Into A lucrative Business?

Are you ready to make it as this year is going to end very soon?

DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE here: www.imheadquartersng.com/michael

Or send your Email to 08180337799
Re: N250,000 Monthly In This Business Download Free by Nobally: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Just hear yourself DOWNLOAD FREE and you are referring us to a link. If its free put all that info here for everyone to see.
@Nairalanders the @op is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Konga Delay Merchant Money Intentionally / Konga Enters ‘top 12 Most Respected Companies’ List / PLEASE HELP!! Nairastake Are Fraudulent , How Can I Withdraw My Money From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.