Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Blogger Disses Bonang Matheba Glamour Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Disses Bonang Matheba Glamour Cover (629 Views)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Bonang Matheba, D'banj’s Girlfriend In Sexy Pose With Burna Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Disses Bonang Matheba Glamour Cover by JFDIQSS: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Blogger Disses Bonang Matheba Glamour Cover

The South African celebrity, Bonang Matheba who was recently on the cover of Glamour magazine South Africa was recently dissed by a blogger.

The blogger, Phil Mphela wrote on his Facebook page that he was unimpressed with the cover.

Bonang was recently celebrated as the first local South African to grace the cover of the magazine but Mphela said that he would not celebrate as he did not believe it was worth it,

“I actually found it insulting to black talent that everyone thought this was some history making milestone. Ya’ll know I am team Bonang all the way. However, my love and respect for the industry comes first and this racist exploitation of black faces in the magazine industry is abhorrent.

“Black magazines do not pay black celebrities for covers. White magazines only use people like Bonang on their covers when they need publicity…You are all just puppets including people like Bonang who have essentially become “rent a black” talent.”

Bonang replied the comment by saying:

“I will not allow you to diss black people, including myself, when we already have to work fu**** hard”.

http://www.heynaija.com/blogger-disses-bonang-matheba-glamour-cover/

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Deletes All His 2014 Photos From Instagram / See What Eva Alordiah Is Doing Behind Closed Door / 10 Types Of Drunkers At Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.