Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit (4302 Views)

OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / Photos: OAU Students Jostle For Pastor Kumuyi’s Seat / President Jonathan's Visit To Oau, An Eyewitness' Account(+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit by Feranmicharles(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tic4tac:
BruzMoney:
NeduLuiZ:
nl
dollarlander:
mastercee:
These pictures doesn't depict any protest. Show me pictures of students carrying placards and I will believe.
Anyway, I really wish all Nigerian students can protest against his candidacy. I can't see anything he has done to enhance the educational system in the country. [/quote[quote author=YNeme3E post=28422404]After all dis sme-sme dem go still vote for am..
]
Tic4tac:
ok
Nairaland I dey feel una o grin
Re: Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit by Battery1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
They should feel previleged that Goodluck came to thir school.
Re: Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit by akinsadeez(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
These students no get respect o. I hope the reports that they pelted the presidential entourage with satchet water isn't true. Chai. If they had done this to someone like Obasanjo, after soldiers must have shown the students hell, their university will remained closed until the end of his tenure. grin
Re: Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Na lie go kill some. Pple
Apart from the fact that there is nothing like protest whether peaceful or non from d pic am looking at
The students were just waiting for the rare opportunity to see d GCFR
Nothing dey there
Nw APC e-rats will say pdp are opening thread to rubbish bombhari
Am sure this meant to hail gej

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue State University (BSU) 2015/2016 Admission List Is Out. / Complaint On Harrasment Of Students By The Dean Of Uniben Faculty Of Law / See The Most Intelligent Group Photograph Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.