Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage (956 Views)

I'm Jealous Of This Family! - Wizkid (pictured) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Wisdytech(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/maheeda-admits-she-sometimes-feels-jealous-of-tiwa-savage/

Singer, Maheeda who is known for always posing nude on the social media and in her music videos has revealed that she is jealous of fellow singer, Tiwa Savage.

In a recent chat with Encomium Magazine, the singer said; “I used to feel threatened, it is normal. Sometimes I feel jealous of Muna, Tiwa Savage. I feel like why are you having all those things which I don’t have. It is just normal but it is the ability to control it that really matters.

When asked why she loves to go nude despite being born again, she said; “True, I don’t have a problem doing that, but I think it is because of my job and I know most Christians won’t understand it. But I just believe that this is what I have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my ‘unclothedness’.

”If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, I would not because of your unclothedness want to ruin you or kill you. That is how I see God. He understands me. He hates me, but He loves me at the same time.

Send your press release/articles to: info@brainnewsng.com

Follow on Twitter @http://twitter.com/brainnews_ng and on Facebook @http://facebook.com/brainnewsnigeria
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Wisdytech(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by StealthyMe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ahh...Thats Right cheesy

So she thinks her nudes will help get one over Tiwa...keep trying undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by jessiecah(f): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
So, what's now the moral lesson? undecided
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by CaniiiceDim(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
I wish I can give this lady my songs. She would beat Tiwa with them.
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
One is four times prettier than the other. Both are near-equally endowed but one is more successful and puts sense into music-making. I don't care who wins, its win:win for charix smiley.
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Queen Confucious
Ma man StealthyMe hw far na? U dey hia?
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by StealthyMe(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
shockwave91:
Queen Confucious
Ma man StealthyMe hw far na? U dey hia?

Boss! ah say maa just enter hia oo

Aw yuu na ?
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Mprex(f): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yeye pickin
Re: Maheeda Admits She Sometimes Feels Jealous Of Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
StealthyMe:

Boss! ah say maa just enter hia oo

Aw yuu na ?
Nna ehn
We dey sha....

(1) (Reply)

Will Afrocandy Ever Stop Seeking Attention In A Ridiculous Manner?read Her Tweet / Please Which Musicians Bear Resemblace Of This Two?(photo) / Ushbebe Live: Aki, Sammie Okposo, Bracket, Praiz, Helen Paul, Others On Redcarp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.