Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell (748 Views)

Get Free AVG Antivirus To Keep The Virus Away / Short Cut Virus On My External Hard Drive / How Do I Remove The Virus Ralia Odinga From Desktop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by djkunect(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2008
I lent a neighbour my flash drive. On getting it, I discovered it was infected. Can you imagine that the virus is so powerful that it closes any operations that wants to clean it away from my system. A friend sent me an antivirus into my box. When I tried reading the mail, it closed that window. I bought a new 2009 bitdefender antivirus (about 30,000 Naira). It did not allow it to play, talkless of installing it. It shuts it down whenever its initiating. I'm fed up right now. Where should I go?
Re: The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by osasp(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2008
try system restore
d virus remains but becomes redundant
Re: The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by dragnet: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
If system restore doesnt work, slave your hard drive to a system with a powerful antivirus that got a good start-up scan !!
Re: The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by Smartsboy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
smiley
Re: The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by osasp(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2008
yh u can format

i have never cum across a virus that wouldnt allow me start in safe mode though(to use system restore)
Re: The Virus On My System Comes From The Pit Of Hell by djkunect(m): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2008
Thanks all, I restored the system and installed the bitdefender as u said. I'm ok now.

(1) (Reply)

Buy / Windows Vista Vs Xp. / Glo 1 Lands In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.