Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Mother's LOVE: Queen Irene Onwuka Appreciates Mother With New MAZDA 2010 Jeep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother's LOVE: Queen Irene Onwuka Appreciates Mother With New MAZDA 2010 Jeep (1077 Views)

Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja / Chinedu Ikediaze Makes Appearance At Queen Irene Onwuka's White Birthday Party / PHOTOS: Queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace Storm SA For Peace Tour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother's LOVE: Queen Irene Onwuka Appreciates Mother With New MAZDA 2010 Jeep by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Less than than 2 months after her reign as Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013, Queen Irene Onwuka over the weekend launched a brand new MAZDA 2010 jeep for her mother to appreciate her for her support and efforts during her time as a QUEEN.

The Abia state born ex-beauty Queen could not appreciate her mum enough for the role she played when she was saddled with the Queenship responsibility. It could recalled that her mother had always put up appearance at virtually all her events and project.

According to her " Sweet mother, i dont know how much to appreciate you for standing by me when i needed you most. You were indeed a leg upon which i stood and a shoulder upon which i laid on as Miss Ambassador for Peace 2013 queen. In truth, you were my silent pillar, please accept this gift of a car even though i know it can not quantify your commitment to my vision....i love you in bunch"

(1) (Reply)

Terry G Licks Angela Okorie's Face / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan on Stage? [see Photo] / Model With Vtiligo, Chantelle Winnie, Gets Beauty Idol Award At Gala’s Spa Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.